brownie man

Will Hue Be Our Coach in 2019?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Will Hue Be Our Coach in 2019?

• Yes
    • No and gets fired during season
    • No and get fired after the season

16 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Hue to me is to much of a players coach. Don’t get me wrong being a players coach is fine if you know when and when not to be one. It seems to me the most constant problems I have with him won’t go away. Ingame changes, undisciplined football/penalties, and the constant feeling that the coaches are coaching for themselves not hue. Everyone seems divided. Everyone seems unorganized. The players love him because he’s like one of the dudes and doesn’t really enforce the ride or die attitude. You got players sitting out practices. Players committing stupid penalties. It just seems he is the constant reminder that the last 3 years this franchise has been the biggest dumpster fires of all the dumpster fires. Winning is a habit. And so is losing. We have to find away out of the mindset 

There is an easy solution. 

Fire Huey.

Give me Riley so the Browns could have the young stud offensive mind or give me Toub, the ST guru who could build this team like KC with the GM who constructed the team and could bring over some of the KC offensive staff with him. 

39 minutes ago, bruceb said:

@MistaBohmbastic

I am not alone.

I can supply more evidence if needed.

This is not what I'm talking about. It's every little mishap being chalked up to Hue. Of course the majority want him gone. Hell, I'm not even against it. But It bugs me how people can blame him and him alone for things that aren't entirely on him.

Just now, MistaBohmbastic said:

This is not what I'm talking about. It's every little mishap being chalked up to Hue. Of course the majority want him gone. Hell, I'm not even against it. But It bugs me how people can blame him and him alone for things that aren't entirely on him.

You are right in that it ultimately is on Haslam for creating the dysfunctional staff that just happens to include Hueball as the HC.

1 minute ago, bruceb said:

You are right in that it ultimately is on Haslam for creating the dysfunctional staff that just happens to include Hueball as the HC.

See this is what irks me. It's not just you, everyone likes to blame one single source for any sort of issue. The blame is never on JUST one person. It's far more complicated than that, everytime.

Archived