NFL Kickoff GDT: Falcons @ Eagles

TheVillain112

Who wins?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• Eagles
    • Falcons

2 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Its the same story from last season and many other seasons for Ryan. He can look alright and with the weapons around him can help him look even better and of course he knows how to have those 4th quarter comebacks. I just wish he would be more consistently playing at a high quality level like we see from Brees and Rodgers and Brady. He is getting paid like it and has far more weapons on offense that those QBs do. Again its no excuse for him to play like this again against the Eagles. 

He usually doesn't play this bad. Also, the quarterbacks are always going to be overpaid regardless of who it is, as long as you show some potential of being a Pro Bowl type player. Jimmy G for minute had the most lucrative deal in NFL history. It's just how it goes. 

Glad to know that a Super Bowl hasn't changed the fans at the Linc.

Disclaimer: The one time I've been to the Linc - my only live NFL game - it was a pleasurable experience. However, it was probably because the Eagles handed the Seelers their ***** that day.

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

In the format of one of my league's... no.  He's at 0, Ryan's at 1.  The starting QB's in this game have combined for a whopping 1(!) fantasy point.

So, in said league, does Mohammed Sanu have more points than the QBs combined?

Archived