Around The League

Bobby816

3 minutes ago, Sapo28 said:

I live in patriots country, they’re spinning it like first degree murder here. 

It’s hilarious. The mascot tackled him after. Also, every report has it as the mascot being hospitalized, not the guy in the suit. Jamal’s playing along. 

1 minute ago, SDotNova said:

I thought it was funny. But I have to admit, my first thought was that the mascot was hurt. I remember Big Papi hitting a mascot with a bat and that blew up. Glad nothing bad happened and it’s all staged.

broken rib

18 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Even skip had something negative to tweet  to Jamal. Why does skip still have a job? 

Its one of those things that you can tell it was in good fun... but bc he got injured is overblown. He didn't mean to hurt him is the point. In hindsight, I'm sure he learned a lesson that you cant be physical at all even if joking. people will forget about this in 10 days, so I'm not worried about it.

59 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Its one of those things that you can tell it was in good fun... but bc he got injured is overblown. He didn't mean to hurt him is the point. In hindsight, I'm sure he learned a lesson that you cant be physical at all even if joking. people will forget about this in 10 days, so I'm not worried about it.

Yeah, NFL just can't look away nor give high 5 for a physical joke.   Once NFL confirmed that Pat Patriot was hospitalized, Adams would receive consequence for sure. It is all about legal crap.

So far, NFL hadn't confirmed that and Pat is sore but dancing around just fine.  That leaves civilians' opinions to matter.

10 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

The mascot didn’t get hurt lol. 

Lmao I know! Some stupid news site posted a fake piece as a joke. The Mascot is fine. He got up and chased Jamal. They staged it. This is epitome of what this country has come to (not trying to get into a political debate btw) but my god everyone is just way too sensitive. It’s the pro bowl, Jamal is having fun. Even the Mascot is having fun! 

Keep  it up Jamal...

and as I’m posting this Joe Beningo makes a stupid comment about it. Just retire Joe. You’re old AF broooo. Like let the kid have a blast. Rant over sorry boys. 

The strong rumors down here in Orlando., is the that Miami is going to sea bag RYAN TANNEHILL, The guy just can't stay healthy. Four year of Tannehill, in and out of the lineup since 2015, has to be the reason why. When healthy he is not a bad QB. Very interesting I wonder if Miami is going to move up in the draft?

12 hours ago, doumeyer said:

The strong rumors down here in Orlando., is the that Miami is going to sea bag RYAN TANNEHILL, The guy just can't stay healthy. Four year of Tannehill, in and out of the lineup since 2015, has to be the reason why. When healthy he is not a bad QB. Very interesting I wonder if Miami is going to move up in the draft?

They either move up in the draft of they try and go after Foles, or Teddy B.  I think it would be moronic of them to sign a vet though, they aren't a talented enough team to be a mid level vet QB away from being good.  They need to swing for the fences like we did last year.  The more teams that are needy at QB the better it is for us at #3.  

So FWIW, Michael Salfino (WSJ & The Athletic) was breaking some Jets uni news a few days ago

• He said the uniforms I last posted were not remotely close to what the new uniforms will look like
  • The jersey will have the current "JETS" font on the front (not logo)
  • There is 100% a black alternate uniform
  • He says has the same vibe to the mock below, but stressed that he was told the level of detail will be different (possibly different color, logo, etc.). 

1 hour ago, jetskid007 said:

So FWIW, Michael Salfino (WSJ & The Athletic) was breaking some Jets uni news a few days ago

• He said the uniforms I last posted were not remotely close to what the new uniforms will look like
  • The jersey will have the current "JETS" font on the front (not logo)
  • There is 100% a black alternate uniform
  • He says has the same vibe to the mock below, but stressed that he was told the level of detail will be different (possibly different color, logo, etc.). 

Tons better then the other ones rumored

Archived