Dak - Grown Man

textaz03

5 minutes ago, 5x10 said:

How about 15 yard passes?

how many 10 yard passes did dak have vs romo?

why are you counting romos first year starting as his 4th year?

It’s almost like you haven’t even seen the two play

Also, I don’t think it makes sense to look at 2016 Dak when evaluating how Dak is playing right now. 2016 Dak stayed in 2016 and hasn’t been seen since. 

4 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Also, I don’t think it makes sense to look at 2016 Dak when evaluating how Dak is playing right now. 2016 Dak stayed in 2016 and hasn’t been seen since. 

We asked soooooo much less of Dak when we were scrambling together a gameplan for our QB3 every week

47 minutes ago, 5x10 said:

How about 15 yard passes?

how many 10 yard passes did dak have vs romo?

why are you counting romos first year starting as his 4th year?

It’s almost like you haven’t even seen the two play

What the *** are you talking about? Romos first year starting was 2006. So I started there. The number of attempts are in the post. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

What the *** are you talking about? Romos first year starting was 2006. So I started there. The number of attempts are in the post. 

What the *** am i talking about?

go back and reread your post, why would you list romos 3rd year in front of 2006?

its almost like you don’t even know what you post, let alone what the qbs look like 

55 minutes ago, 5x10 said:

What the *** am i talking about?

go back and reread your post, why would you list romos 3rd year in front of 2006?

its almost like you don’t even know what you post, let alone what the qbs look like 

Romos first year *starting* was 2006. It was his 3rd year in the league. 

13 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Since sacks are a QB stat, can you please explain to me how Luck went from getting sacked 100 times a game to 0? 

No problem, buddy.

They also mentioned this during the game several times.

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2018/03/28/insider-frank-reich-gearing-up-coach-fearless-andrew-luck/465893002/

There are likely to be some discernible differences with Reich’s scheme that directly impact the quarterback position. For one, Reich wants the ball to be delivered more quickly. It will, he says, have a positive impact on the offense and, specifically, the offensive line which won’t have to pass protect as long.

“You’ve got to protect the quarterback,” he said. “And it is really the whole unit, so that involves scheming to get the ball out quicker.”

That will be a departure from former offensive coordinator Rob Chudzinski’s scheme, which often called for long-developing pass routes that required the quarterback to hang in the pocket too long. That, coupled with Luck’s tendency to get greedy at times – waiting for the deep routes to develop rather than targeting a receiver on a shorter route who might be open – often were detrimental.

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/patriots/why-andrew-luck-isnt-andrew-luck-patriots-last-saw

FOXBORO -- The last time the Patriots saw Andrew Luck, he was one of the most prolific deep-ball throwers in the NFL. The quarterback the Patriots have seen on tape this week is different. 

Despite the fact that only one quarterback (Kirk Cousins) has more pass attempts than Luck through four games this season, these days Luck is among the least-likely at his position to throw long. 

Back off of a shoulder injury that robbed him of the 2017 season, Luck is attempting passes that travel 20 yards or more in the air on just seven percent of his throws, according to Pro Football Focus. That's the lowest number of any starting quarterback outside of Blake Bortles (6.7). Luck's 119 yards on those throws is 28th in the league. 

Archived