2019 NFL Draft/College Thread

ttitansfan4life

Hey guys!

Doing a mock draft where every forum picks their guy. You guys are on the clock!

So far we have:

1) Kyler Murray

2) Nick Bosa

3) Josh Allen

4) Quinnen Williams

5) Devin White

6) Dwayne Haskins

7) Jawaan Taylor

8) Ed Oliver

9) TJ Hockenson

10) Devin Bush

11) Cody Ford

12) Brian Burns

13) Rashan Gary

14) Montez Sweat

15) Deandre Baker

16) Clelin Ferrell

17) Andre Dilliard

18) Jonah Williams

As soon as I get two posters to reach the same name, the pick will be official. 

Edited by BayRaider

My gut feeling is dexter Lawrence why for the past 3 years we have signed NT after NT after NT & have gotten 0 production in return. We’re a 3-4 but like Vrabel said we’re a interchangeable front he wants guys that can play more than 1 position. Dexter Lawrence changes that. He’s big explosive & can move he can play all 4 downs.. & can push the pocket & free up Cassey inside.. he’s raw as a pass rusher plays to high needs to work on pad level & hands, but I think he’ll be a big a solution to our NT problem 

13 minutes ago, Abdoulaye said:

Dexter Lawrence to me is the bigger need. NT is really what the defense is missing to prevent QBs to step back in the pocket to make plays. Plus Cameron Wake will probably line up at  DE opposite Jurell Casey on 3rd downs. 

Interior pass rush rarely comes from nose tackles.  You have to depend on your ends for that.  We need someone who is like Casey and generate pass rush from the interior.  Wilkins would have been my pick too.  Plus two years of elite production, and a clear team-first mentality make him a personality win as well as what looks like as close to a sure thing as you can get.

And he embarrassed Bama on national television.  He checks all the boxes.

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1

He's lined up at the 3, at the 5, at the nose, on the edge... Even scored tds on offense. Definitely Vrabel's type of guy. Lawrence may be versatile too... But Wilkins is better IMO, more proven, and comes without that suspension hanging over his head. 

In a scenario where both Oliver and Wilkins are gone, Lawrence is definitely in play however. 

I wonder who they're targeting and what they'll do to move up or down to get that guy. 

Edited by ragevsuall17

54 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

He's lined up at the 3, at the 5, at the nose, on the edge... Even scored tds on offense. Definitely Vrabel's for if guy. Lawrence may be too... But Wilkins is better IMO, more proven, and comes without that suspension hanging over his head. 

In a scenario where both Oliver and Wilkins are gone, Lawrence is definitely in play however. 

I wonder who they're targeting and what they'll do to move up or down to get that guy. 

I'm thinking that unless the draft just goes as badly as it can for the Titans in the first 18 picks, they'll have a shot at either the fourth DL or the fourth pass rusher.  If all four "first round" QBs go before the Titans pick, it's almost a certainty.

I figure in most mocks, that's either Christian Wilkins (Behind Williams, Oliver, and Gary) or Clelin Ferrell (behind Bosa, Allen, and Sweat).  I have a strong preference for the former, but I'd be happy with the latter too.

22 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Just realized this is Henry’s final year so I’d say RB isn’t out the question. Henderson come on down.

Yeah. Will he price himself out of town?  
Will Robinson feel the need to spend...what $5-6 Million per year on a RB? (4 years-$25 Millionish). I think he could get that just on name alone and what he has flashed. Couldn't imagine if he has a great season.

We have a lot of people who are up to get paid this off-season.
Logan Ryan
Marcus Mariota
Ben Jones
Jack Conklin (if not given option).
Wesley Woodyard
Dennis Kelly
Derrick Henry
Austin Johnson
Kevin Byard
Tajae Sharpe
LeShaun Sims
Kamalei Correa
And a couple other bottom of the roster guys.
Now a couple of these are easy decisions. Take a low deal and stay or team just don't want them either way.

But some are real decisions.....