Is Nathan Peterman the worst QB to ever start multiple games?

pwny

Just now, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Less than 200 yards a game passing is leading? Lmfao. It was a fluke and a half we made the playoffs. Timely turnovers are why we made the playoffs, nothing else.

Guy was benched and the bills looked so much better :D:D

Good luck on being the new Browns

We got a 3rd round pick for a backup qb. I’m good. 

3rd round picks dont always work out 

if the bills had a plan or would have gotten a solid free agent it would be a different story but right now they have the worst qb situation in the nfl

3 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

Good luck on repeating this with Peterman and Allen this year. Your defense and rushing game is so elite that a trash garbage QB can lead you that is below average.

You realize there are more positions than just QBs right? We're definitely a worse team than last year but that's got more two do with two of our best offensive linemen retiring than losing Tyrod. 

Calling Allen a trash QB is laughable. I wasnt a fan when we drafted him but you cant call him trash without him playing even half a game in the NFL.

Just now, Vladimir L said:

he isnt elite but was serviceable and better than anything you have right now.

Sorry, under 200 yards a game passing isn’t Serviceable. Idk what world you live in. Where the Bills went wrong was thinking peterman was  serviceable. Tyrod isn’t either, but again getting the first pick of the third round for him is good in my book.

1 minute ago, Vladimir L said:

3rd round picks dont always work out 

if the bills had a plan or would have gotten a solid free agent it would be a different story but right now they have the worst qb situation in the nfl

Def, but tbh i thought McCarron = Tyrod. Then they believed in Peterman and yesterday happened 

Def, but tbh i thought McCarron = Tyrod. Then they believed in Peterman and yesterday happened 

Meh ill be honest thought McCarron would be the better guy was a solid back up with the Bengals. 

Browns played it safe they drafted Mayfield but also got a guy who could be serviceable. 

Just now, Vladimir L said:

Meh ill be honest thought McCarron would be the better guy was a solid back up with the Bengals. 

Browns played it safe they drafted Mayfield but also got a guy who could be serviceable. 

So if you thought McCarron would be better then why are you critcizing the Bills for making what should have been a lateral move and gaining a 3rd in the process? McCarron didn’t work out, so be it. Peterman looked good and fooled the coaching staff twice now. 

Im still in the camp where Allen should be sitting so he doesn’t ruin his career, Landry Jones, Kaep, idc anyone I’ll take not named Peterman. 

IMO, Tyrod Taylor is solid as long as there is a good team around him.  I think he's better suited for a back-up role, but he can start and be decent if you need him to.  Speaking of Peterman, you know who else sucks?  DeShone Kizer.  Every time I have seen that guy play he has been dreadful.  He has to be one of the worst QB's in the league.

7 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

You want me to pick the other 20+ games where he threw for less than 200 yards or???

That's because you had the #4 rushing attack in the NFL and #31 in passing attempts, so to break it down for you, your team philosophy is to run the ball and play good defense and pass the ball as little as possible which explains why he "passed for less than 200 yards or". If he was asked to pass more, he would throw for more yards, pretty easy concept.

11 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

If Tyrod was so good then why draft Baker tbh.

Because it would go like this:

#1 overall QB

Tyrod Taylor (Average at best)

All other Browns QB's since Bernie Kosar/Vinny Testaverde

The Browns QB play has been THAT bad. Did you watch DeShonne Kizer play last night? He did that for 15 games last year, let alone the 2-3 series that he was in for.

Archived