Is Nathan Peterman the worst QB to ever start multiple games?

pwny

Nate is literally deer in headlights. He looks good in practice, and pre season, and end of games when it doesn’t matter, and snow games where no one expects anything, but when the lights come on he’s complete and utter trash. 

I understood McDermott making the move last year to him after the Saints did the same thing to us as Baltimore did yesterday when Tyrod was our QB, literally thought it couldn’t be any worse than Tyrod, all he had to do was be competant....and 5 picks. Then Nate prettt much forced the staffs hand with an 80% completion percentage and quick release in Tc and the pre season, and then game time he looks worst ever again. All he had to do was be the sacrificial lamb for a season, not win games, legit just throw for 170 yards a game and a freakin .75 TD/int ratio would have been fine for the year to let Allen grow and get us a high pick. He couldn’t even do that, and that’s pathetic. I think he’s gonna get cut soon tbh.

4 hours ago, Tugboat said:

It really is amazing how quickly and expertly the Bills staff painted themselves into a no-win situation here.

Can you believe this team was in the playoffs a mere 8 months ago?!? Where they played quite respectably, only losing 10-3 to the very solid Jaguars squad that dropped 45 pts on the Steelers and almost beat the Pats.  

I don't see how Peterman is in the NFL. He's just that awful. There are at least 100 former college and NFL QB's hoping for a job that could step in and play better than him. He threw 18 passes yesterday and had a ZERO qb rating. Zero. 

19 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Tyrod went 15-40 yesterday got 197 yards dude...sorry we thought we could make a lateral move and gain a 3rd round pick in the mean time...

Not saying the Bills made a bad move, but the conditions werent exactly good for throwing in that game.

24 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Tyrod went 15-40 yesterday got 197 yards dude...sorry we thought we could make a lateral move and gain a 3rd round pick in the mean time...

So you chose to cherry pick a game where he played in a monsoon to say this was a lateral move, please where the lateral is? you go from a guy who gave you guys stability, professionalism and took care of the ball, for a bunch of bums. Very loserish

56 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Nate is literally deer in headlights. He looks good in practice, and pre season, and end of games when it doesn’t matter, and snow games where no one expects anything, but when the lights come on he’s complete and utter trash. 

I understood McDermott making the move last year to him after the Saints did the same thing to us as Baltimore did yesterday when Tyrod was our QB, literally thought it couldn’t be any worse than Tyrod, all he had to do was be competant....and 5 picks. Then Nate prettt much forced the staffs hand with an 80% completion percentage and quick release in Tc and the pre season, and then game time he looks worst ever again. All he had to do was be the sacrificial lamb for a season, not win games, legit just throw for 170 yards a game and a freakin .75 TD/int ratio would have been fine for the year to let Allen grow and get us a high pick. He couldn’t even do that, and that’s pathetic. I think he’s gonna get cut soon tbh.

He did looked good in the preseason.  Also, tbf he's played in some awful matchups.  He shouldn't have looked as bad as he did but Chargers with Bosa/Ingram healthy and Ravens at home week 1 in that rain isn't fair to him...

37 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

He led your sorry team to the playoffs 

No he didnt. Our defense and Lesean McCoy did. I'm so tired of people making excuses for Tyrod. Is he better than Peterman? That's without a doubt but the dude led an offense to 21 points after the defense forced six turnover and one of the drives started at the one. 

Tyrod is a good dude and a great backup option but hes a poor starting QB.

42 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

So you chose to cherry pick a game where he played in a monsoon to say this was a lateral move, please where the lateral is? you go from a guy who gave you guys stability, professionalism and took care of the ball, for a bunch of bums. Very loserish

Allen is a bum after a quarter and a half in equally monsoon-ish weather? 

52 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

You want me to pick the other 20+ games where he threw for less than 200 yards or???

10 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

No he didnt. Our defense and Lesean McCoy did. I'm so tired of people making excuses for Tyrod. Is he better than Peterman? That's without a doubt but the dude led an offense to 21 points after the defense forced six turnover and one of the drives started at the one. 

Tyrod is a good dude and a great backup option but hes a poor starting QB.

Good luck on repeating this with Peterman and Allen this year. Your defense and rushing game is so elite that a trash garbage QB can lead you that is below average.

Archived