Week 2: VIKINGS (1-0) at Packers (1-0)

swede700

Who will have the most receiving yards?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who will have the most receiving yards?

• Stefon Diggs
    • Davante Adams
    • Adam Thielen
    • Randall Cobb
    • Dalvin Cook
    • Geronimo Allison
    • Kyle Rudolph
    • Ty Montgomery
    • Jimmy Graham
    • Other (Post name in thread)

I'm not sure how bad the knee injury really is, but if the problem is more pain and swelling it might bother Rodgers more this week than last week (as he came back to the Bears game before any swelling would've developed). Dr Bramel thinks Rodgers had more trouble moving the knee as the Bears game went on, which would fit with that. 

The prognosis for recovery would depend on how bad the bruise/cartilage damage/sprain/whatever actually is, and we don't have access to that information. Anything that takes 8 weeks to heal would be vulnerable for re-injury during that time. 

The comparison to Bradford's knee problem could just be the type of injury, not the severity. Obviously Rodgers has much less of a track record of previous knee problems than Bradford, so I imagine he'll have an easier time making a full recovery. 

From what happened last week and what we've been told since it seems Rodgers' mobility will be limited today. I expect the Vikings will game plan for a quick passing game and they may be able to be more aggressive especially rushing off the edge if Rodgers can't scramble. 

9 minutes ago, Krauser said:

From what happened last week and what we've been told since it seems Rodgers' mobility will be limited today. I expect the Vikings will game plan for a quick passing game and they may be able to be more aggressive especially rushing off the edge if Rodgers can't scramble. 

i'm glad we have a defensive minded head coach, and one with a good record already of limiting Rodgers.

Archived