Week 2: VIKINGS (1-0) at Packers (1-0)

swede700

Who will have the most receiving yards?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who will have the most receiving yards?

• Stefon Diggs
    • Davante Adams
    • Adam Thielen
    • Randall Cobb
    • Dalvin Cook
    • Geronimo Allison
    • Kyle Rudolph
    • Ty Montgomery
    • Jimmy Graham
    • Other (Post name in thread)

On 9/14/2018 at 8:07 PM, vikesfan89 said:

I imagine it would be sufficient but I'm sure there would be some things they could do with Kizer and not Aaron. And I'd imagine they'd have to watch for the run a little more

If they go with Kizer and he beats us by running the ball, more power to them.   If that's their game plan, however, I like our chances an awful lot.  

After returning to practice on Saturday, Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers will return to the field on Sunday at Lambeau Field against the Minnesota Vikings, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported per sources late Saturday night.

The 35-year-old former All-Pro suffered a sprained knee in the Sunday night season opener against the Chicago Bears, but returned to lead a memorable comeback victory.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000962219/article/aaron-rodgers-will-play-sunday-versus-vikings

"Aaron Rodgers has no ligament damage in his knee but his injury could take up to two months to heal"

-Adam Schefter

This makes no sense to me. The knee doesn't just swell for no reason. Especially with how he hurt it, that was ligamentous all the way. Also, the Packers listed it as a knee sprain which, by definition, means he had ligament damage. Seems like poor reporting.

22 minutes ago, vikestyle said:

"Aaron Rodgers has no ligament damage in his knee but his injury could take up to two months to heal"

-Adam Schefter

This makes no sense to me. The knee doesn't just swell for no reason. Especially with how he hurt it, that was ligamentous all the way. Also, the Packers listed it as a knee sprain which, by definition, means he had ligament damage. Seems like poor reporting.

Sounds about like bursitis. Common wrestling injury everyone wrestled thru. 

Hes going to play football with a boo boo.

im shocked 

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Sounds about like bursitis. Common wrestling injury everyone wrestled thru. 

Hes going to play football with a boo boo.

im shocked 

That is not how you get bursitis. Bursitis is normally from a fall directly onto the bursa or from continued friction on the bursa (which is why so many wrestlers get it). With his mechanism of injury, it was MCL all the way. I'm just not sure why Schefter reported that when the Packers had already called it a knee sprain.

Archived