GDT: Week 2 - Cowboys vs Giants - Loser misses playoffs

Texas_OutLaw7

3 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Well somehow this now looks way closer than it actually was.

Just don’t have a very explosive offense to blow teams out. A lot of the teams wins could look like this I think. 

Also zeke looking like Tracy Morgan from the longest yard. Haha

Offense was a little better but still needs work. Defense is on fire for sure. If O can somehow find a rhythm and catch up it will be fun to watch. Till then, this defense is gonna have to carry us. 

Really wonderin if the lack of preseason snaps was the issue. 

Well.  I am satisfied while the O left some points on the board I thought they overall did well.  Dak converted a lot of big throws to move the chains There was a couple possessions where they got too much pressure and it shut us down in first half but we corrected that in second half.   The blown coverage and I will call it Heath and on side kick fail  just got the score closer 

hopefully this will calm down some of the pundits 

Okay.   Sorry double post but I was reviewing game stat saw something that really I hadn’t thought or noticed.   

WE HAD THREE OFFENSIVE POSSESSIONS 2Nd HALF

1 FG. After turnover The drive with back to back penalties and a TD drive.  

Ended game kneel down 1 play

that is just weird

ps who had the longest play from scrimmage top of your head Elliot or Barkley.  Ding ding Elliot....  19 yard run to Barkley 18 yard reception    

On 9/11/2018 at 12:03 PM, ny92mike said:

Nonetheless, the Giants offensive line is still a train wreck and something they must continue to get better at but Flowers is still the issue.  I wish Eli had more time to throw the ball.  The rookie looked good out there but would have looked a lot better behind a better line.  Until the Giants can correct this we'll never be able to effectively open up this passing game.

This offensive line of the Giants remains stagnant and then the injury to the center after trading our 2nd round tendered center to the vikings for a 7th round pick.....priceless. 

31 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I really think this is a case of having 3 other really good cornerbacks, so our 4th good one doesn't get to play. 

Yeah we bring one of our versatile safetys down before we bring out a 4th CB. Part of the reason we only kept 4 CBs.

Archived