MNF - Raiders vs Rams

Webmaster

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

Week 1 is weird. I have no idea what will happen. Who is the Raiders' slot CB? Cooper Kupp is Goff's favorite weapon. If the Raiders don't have someone who can match up with him, it'll be a long night for their defense.

I'll be really shocked if the rams lose. Like the bucs dropping 48 on the saints shocked. 

I predicted Rams 33-20 in the Raider thread a few days back. Although this game all depends on Jon Gruden and Derek Carr. Has Gruden been develping and adding to his offense for the past nine years and has nine years of unseen genius? If so, the whole NFL is in big trouble. Has he just been chillin and rusty as a HC? Most likely... we shall see.

Gruden is right about one thing. He's never had a QB as good as Carr in his career. Neither of the Grudens have. And Gruden is an offensive genius. I'm sure the more hardcore football fan is really looking forward and curious to see what Gruden/Carr are going to unleash.

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I predicted Rams 33-20 in the Raider thread a few days back. Although this game all depends on Jon Gruden and Derek Carr. Has Gruden been develping and adding to his offense for the past nine years and has nine years of unseen genius? If so, the whole NFL is in big trouble. Has he just been chillin and rusty as a HC? Most likely... we shall see.

Gruden is right about one thing. He's never had a QB as good as Carr in his career. Neither of the Grudens have. And Gruden is an offensive genius. I'm sure the more hardcore football fan is really looking forward and curious to see what Gruden/Carr are going to unleash.

Hopefully, it's not poop into Carr's pants when Donald throws Kolton Miller into him. ;)

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Hopefully, it's not poop into Carr's pants when Donald throws Kolton Miller into him. ;)

Kind of funny LT is our weakest offensive line position. Usually LT is suppose to be your strongest and RT your weakest.

Another matchup only hardcore football fans know and looking forward to. The best interior offensive line in the league against Suh and Donald. This will be the best interior matchup all season.

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Kind of funny LT is our weakest offensive line position. Usually LT is suppose to be your strongest and RT your weakest.

Another matchup only hardcore football fans know and looking forward to. The best interior offensive line in the league against Suh and Donald. This will be the best interior matchup all season.

If I'm Wade Phillips, I'm getting Donald isolated on Miller. Miller struggled with power rushers in college. That's a mismatch I'd try to exploit. Kelechi Osemele is a much tougher challenge.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

If I'm Wade Phillips, I'm getting Donald isolated on Miller. Miller struggled with power rushers in college. That's a mismatch I'd try to exploit. Kelechi Osemele is a much tougher challenge.

I don't think we allow that to happen. Donald is getting double teamed all night long. Maybe a rare one on one with Osemele. I think we might see some Osemele vs Suh one on ones which is pretty awesome to think about. I feel those two are pretty evenly matched and both superstars.

Just now, BayRaider said:

I don't think we allow that to happen. Donald is getting double teamed all night long. Maybe a rare one on one with Osemele. I think we might see some Osemele vs Suh one on ones which is pretty awesome to think about. I feel those two are pretty evenly matched and both superstars.

If we run a stunt, it's going to be hard for you to stop it. Especially if we bring a 5th rusher. On passing downs, that's how I'm attacking with Donald. Trying to get him matched up with Miller.

Archived