Week 2 GDT: Detroit Lions At San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Lol we are talking about wasting money on Jimmy G already? Lmao.

Obviously he is trying to be too careful and needs to start getting rid of the ball but "overrated bum" ha ha ha. 

Lol Jimmy is literally in the puberty stage. Defenses have film on him, he's taking in all of the playbook, some confidence shaking. He'll be fine. Worth it. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Lol we are talking about wasting money on Jimmy G already? Lmao.

Obviously he is trying to be too careful and needs to start getting rid of the ball but "overrated bum" ha ha ha. 

Papa and I are really brothers from another mother. We supply the hot takes to this sub. 

Just now, John232 said:

No game tape. Worse teams. Some teams not really competing. Like the Rams.

Also comes down to not having Goodwin who is essential to this offense. He keeps the defense honest with his deep threat ability. Without him, you can just get physical at the LOS against our WRs. 

I thought the OL held up very well but Jimmy G took three bad sacks. Hopefully in the 2nd half he gets in a better groove and starts getting rid of the ball quicker. 

I mean, I'm disappointed with Jimmy these first two games, for sure.  I gotta go to work tomorrow and hear it from Cardinals territory.  Luckily, they look awful this year so I have some ammo to fire back with.  But, with all the hype over the offseason, expectations were made and have not yet been met.

That said, he's 10/14(71%), 119yards, 1 TD, 0 INT.  He's not playing horribly, but the sacks need to be addressed.  He doesn't have the best protection in the world, but throwing the ball away is much better than getting into 3rd and Goal at the 20-something yard line.   It's game 2 of the season.  They're still working out the details.  I'm willing to give it a while before I start calling for anyone's head. 

Archived