Marvel’s Spider-Man (PS4)

Ty21

Really? No thread yet? Lol

This game is incredible so far. I’m only an hour or so in but im having a blast with it. When I’m not playing it, I’m thinking of it which doesn’t happen very often with me for video games anymore. This is the Spider-Man game I wanted and never got despite buying every one since like Spider-Man 2

One of the few props I haven’t seen this masterpiece given is it has the arguably the best dialogue and voice acting ever in a game.  Conversations are natural, unforced and not corny.  

I think I’m up to Level 15.  The fighting was difficult at first but once you treat that ⭕️ button as your best friend, it’s a game changer.   I just took out a ton of Demons and then chased down their helicopter, disabled it and webbed it between buildings.  Such an awesome sequence.  As awesome as this game is right away, it gets even better. 

Of course, I’m sure everyone would be content just to swing around the city.  It’s exhilarating. 

1 hour ago, thrILL! said:

One of the few props I haven’t seen this masterpiece given is it has the arguably the best dialogue and voice acting ever in a game.  Conversations are natural, unforced and not corny.  

I think I’m up to Level 15.  The fighting was difficult at first but once you treat that ⭕️ button as your best friend, it’s a game changer.   I just took out a ton of Demons and then chased down their helicopter, disabled it and webbed it between buildings.  Such an awesome sequence.  As awesome as this game is right away, it gets even better. 

Of course, I’m sure everyone would be content just to swing around the city.  It’s exhilarating. 

Papa want.