Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

James would be my #2 target. Not sure what to make of the Whicker-Pickle player now. Whicker was at the top of my list

James is your #2 target yet you (for all intents and purposes) killed your brother instead (who you generally try to save?)

I don't buy it.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I dont understand. You are are converting civs to others? How does that help us?

No. I count as a civ. There is no conversion at all. I'm basically a fun as heck version of the crazy grief stricken mom role a few games back that handed out guns. I don't have guns to hand out though

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

No. I count as a civ. There is no conversion at all. I'm basically a fun as heck version of the crazy grief stricken mom role a few games back that handed out guns. I don't have guns to hand out though

you "count as a civ" or you "are a civ"?

I want a direct response to this

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

how do I make a valid vote? something about throwing a stone? also do we know how many mafia members there are?

Based on the OP there should be 3 mafia (Henry, Alex, Brian). To vote just say you're throwing a stone at someone. You have three, can use them all on the same person or on different people.

Just now, Tk3 said:

James is your #2 target yet you (for all intents and purposes) killed your brother instead (who you generally try to save?)

I don't buy it.

Today not yesterday..I quoted you I believe and explained my not saving pickle version 1. It was best to see what he was cause I truly believed him, Whicker, and James was doing a 3 man buss...

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

If you are an other you are not a civ. You dont count as one of us. You have no alignment to us. 

Orca is creeping up to the #1 spot really quickly. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

If you are an other you are not a civ. You dont count as one of us. You have no alignment to us. 

Orca is creeping up to the #1 spot really quickly. 

I do count. Civs don't have to kill me to win. You and Tk3 are mafia I'm now. Clear as day. You know you can't hit me. 

Archived