Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

On 9/16/2018 at 11:40 PM, squire12 said:

Throw stone at Matts4313

So in his minimal posts d1 squire threw his 3 stones at matts wasting his vote. 

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

I throw my 3 stones at Matts

Questioned the voting mechanics, the repeated asking for a "ratio".  

I think that Orca is the other and keeping him for a day or so is helpful, but he will need to go soon enough as he may have powers to prevent a night time hit.

Squire threw his 3 votes at Matts again tonight, quite possibly believing it was another throw away of his votes, that is until me, orca, bcb, and the redirect did him in.

54 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Interesting connection

Squire then points out the interesting connection between James' post and matts.  It feels like he is trying to redirect the attention off of his potential buss and onto his target for the next night.

Squire looks more and more like he was throwing his votes away on a mafia partner and didn't foresee the turn of events of this past night.  

Squire also was the one who was obsessed with @The Orca for most of the day and night.  Trying to figure him out.  It really feels like he and matts were mafia and squire was proding for info but then took a back seat to the great @Matts4313 and let him try and push the orca lynch. 

Ok I'm all caught up.

Looks like I'm a solid 0-3 on my early reads. Pickle and Mookie were civs and squire starting the BW on Matts makes me believe he is civ as well. Go me!

@Dome I will throw a stone at Orca. I want to see if he is deflecting it again. I see no reason to keep him alive at this point but can we lynch him?

I have never seen Sanchez post in a mafia game, let alone catch up I don't know how many pages. I figure he's not vanillla civ or he wouldn't have cared.

Dingo is skyrocketting on my scum list. Everything he posts seems made up, forced or unrelated. 

Touch and Woz seem to be laying low. I got my eyes on them, especially Touch. James has also laid low after N1 and I'm still unsure why Orca saved him then.

I have civ reads on flacco, bcb and tk3. Obviously squire too.

Some of you complained that I threw 3 stones at Mookie early without explanation but:

1. I made my thoughts on Mookie known on D1. I'm not going to post a thousand times about it

2. I warned that I wouldn't be super active for IRL reasons when I signed up.

@Whicker take your time. It's easy to say but you're too emotionally attached on these things. Never mattered to me, to the contrary even, but it must be exhausting for you. Sorry, I know our argument was responsible for your departure.

11 hours ago, squire12 said:

Scum slip

What are thoughts on James and Tk3 as the remaining 2 mafia?

Orca as the Other?

That is where I am currently.

Does mafia list a player in their wanting discussion on?

More interesting posts from squire.  I'm particularly zoned in on the last one.  It feels like he is trying to in a low key way take the attention off of himself with innocently asking if mafia list their own in a list (how I took that question).  Then in one of the first posts this morning Ted says he obviously has a civ read on squire. This is a read flag to me.  Especially after what I posted last night about squire. Like it's another attempt to take any potential heat off of him.  

6 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Ok I'm all caught up.

Looks like I'm a solid 0-3 on my early reads. Pickle and Mookie were civs and squire starting the BW on Matts makes me believe he is civ as well. Go me!

@Dome I will throw a stone at Orca. I want to see if he is deflecting it again. I see no reason to keep him alive at this point but can we lynch him?

I have never seen Sanchez post in a mafia game, let alone catch up I don't know how many pages. I figure he's not vanillla civ or he wouldn't have cared.

Dingo is skyrocketting on my scum list. Everything he posts seems made up, forced or unrelated. 

Touch and Woz seem to be laying low. I got my eyes on them, especially Touch. James has also laid low after N1 and I'm still unsure why Orca saved him then.

I have civ reads on flacco, bcb and tk3. Obviously squire too.

Some of you complained that I threw 3 stones at Mookie early without explanation but:

1. I made my thoughts on Mookie known on D1. I'm not going to post a thousand times about it

2. I warned that I wouldn't be super active for IRL reasons when I signed up.

@Whicker take your time. It's easy to say but you're too emotionally attached on these things. Never mattered to me, to the contrary even, but it must be exhausting for you. Sorry, I know our argument was responsible for your departure.

Wow. Scum mania in this post. Let's dissect

1. Squire didn't start the bandwagon. He was the first to cast stones, I believe. Id have to look back and see how it went down, but i was the one who started the push yesterday due to how Matts was treating my role. Pickle posted above why Squire should not be considered a civ yet. 

2. I'll take the stone cause we needed to see what's up with the deflection but to my biggest point...why on Earth if you are a civ, do you want to lynch me? Honestly...why? I have been upfront about this whole thing. I saved civs from getting killed N1 drawing a hit from Mafia, got Matts lynched D2, N2 I believe I saved civs again. If you read up you would see multiple shots rang out, but only 1 death. Almost certain it was a vig that hit Mookie. That would explain the 1 death multiple shots...mafia tried to double tap me (more on this later). Add to all this that a power civ got killed and you want to lynch me...who has powers and willing to use it for civsthat mafia can't kill. This is almost bordering on how I got Matts, but I don't think mafia would push me again today...thoughts anyone?

3. You bring up again that why would I save James. Did you read up really? I explained it to Tk3 multiple times. I thought Pickle 1.0, Whicker, and James was in a 3 way mafia buss scenario. I wanted to see what Pickle would turn. Closer to night with the way Pickle and James posted it became more cloudy. I went with my #1 read at the time and voted Whicker. Thinking if Pickle turns civ it would give us the most info, especially with Matts waiting to finish him off either way what I did. Just by chance maybe someone really tries to save Pickle. Turns out Matts started his downfall there. That's why I questioned about whether he was going to vote tie or kill pickle when day 2 started.

4. Don't like your civ reads at all

5. Making excuses for activity...when about 6 people have been less active then you....?

Right now I'm looking at these two.

Ted

Tk3

On 9/17/2018 at 7:51 AM, theuntouchable said:

Going to add to your theory here @Whicker

my vote on Matt’s is somehow an “intesting” post even though pickle had the very same thought on matts, I just acted first. 

Throw a stone at pickle

OK so apparently this pickle guy stated that touch has it out for him and has tried a lot to lynch him as mafia. If I remember right touch mostly pushes pickle when he has been civ. Yet this time touch just throws a vote Pickle's way and that's it, no hard push like ha I finally got you.  This is very odd, like he didn't want to go full on bc he knew Pickle was gonna flip Civ. 

Then later on touch mentions that he has drawn no heat at all. 

Not to mention his token vote for matts as well d1.  

What if pickle was correct in that 1 mafia was in the first set of posts he quoted all questioning the mechanics (matts), 1 mafia in the set that just threw out a stone quickly (touch) and the third is squire who laid low d1.  

On 9/17/2018 at 10:06 PM, Matts4313 said:

Ive answered this a few times. I think the last time was just like a page or two ago. I think James has the most scummy single post. I am most intrigued by your lynch. Otherwise I would be game for a low activity poster. 

He said this about James a few times...but don't remember him ever voting him

12 hours ago, squire12 said:

@Pickle Rick  Is this a valid throw?  Not sure, may need to redo.  

12 hours ago, squire12 said:

Is this a different power each night with an ability to gift something as well?  Extra stone for something...to James after day 1?

These two posts actually have me leaning civ for Squire. Doubt he would tell Pickle to rethrow at Matts if he was mafia

Archived