The un-HYPEd Thread

haveyoumetdustin

16 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Watch the film. His completion percentage matches accuracy. :) Or should I say lack their of. 

But hey you’re not a bucs fan. You don’t watch every game do you? 

You must have a strong interest in me to research all my post. What do you do in your spare time? 

I’m simply putting the stats in context that’s all. I don’t see anything wrong with it 

Now it’s about the “eye test” which is awfully convenient 

1 hour ago, Lil' Shorty said:

I think he’s shown a big enough change to his game recently to have earned another season under a new regime.

I expect it’ll be down to whoever comes in to make that call, but I don’t see a QB with more long term potential being available this offseason.

6 hours ago, Buc Ball said:

I think he’s shown a big enough change to his game recently to have earned another season under a new regime.

I expect it’ll be down to whoever comes in to make that call, but I don’t see a QB with more long term potential being available this offseason.

I feel like the glazers are making that call. Hence why they are failed football decision makers. 

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

It s not a coincidence the Bucs defense has DEs getting sacks.  It starts with DTs getting upfield and not letting the QB step up.  He is fine and only getting better.  When GMC is gone, he ll get more reps outside of NT, that is going to be fun seeing Vea at 3 tech.

This was nice but one of my fave clips he posted was when Vea just threw Marshall Yanda to the ground.

Archived