Rate-My-Draft Thread

keysersoze3421

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Couple questions:

1. # of teams?

2. What are the IDP settings?

3. What do you mean cap space? Is the cost per player to his team a factor? If so, i would definitely buy cheap defenders because they tend to be more comparable across the board

Couple things, i like the QB situation. Have a stable vet but someone with a lot of upside. Love the TEs long-term, Cooper, Hopkins and Crowder are great PPR guys. Blount is your best RB but he provides practically nothing in the receiving game which hurts his PPR value. Taking over someone else's team is kind of hard. Takes a year or 2 to fix what they messed up

Help me out please, vote and comment:

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/1471-best-team-in-our-league/

It is a 12 team league.

The settings on both offense and defense are weird. You only have to start 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE and then you can Flex the other 3 Offensive spots. My plan, week 1 is to start Blount or Ware at RB, Eifert at TE and then start 4 WR's. Cooks, Cooper, Hopkins, Crowder.

Defense is the same way. You can start 1 DL, 1 LB, 1 DB and then the other 3 are flex. My plan is to start Clowney, Hunter, Graham, Houston, Alexander, Burnett

There is a cap in this league. You get $45 million of cap space and you auction for players. After the draft, my previous contracts and the auction. I have 6 million and change left. So if I wanted to trade for someone significant I have cap space, but my roster has the max 32 players so I can't sign anyone until after I am allowed to cut in week 1.

I was left in decent shape with this roster from the previous owner. RB's are the killer. I didn't quite understand the auction at first and lost out on the decent available RB's. I am hoping that either Spencer Ware or Kareem Hunt step up to be a feature back for KC this year. Same thing with Perkins in NY. I think Blount will have some nice games but he'll be splitting carries with Sproles and Smallwood all year. 

Any feedback will be appreciated

10 team redraft PPR

QB: Jameis Winston

WR: Antonio Brown, Doug Baldwin, Jamison Crowder, Tyrell Williams, Eric Decker, Marvin Jones Jr, Jaron Brown

RB: Ezekiel Elliot, Spencer Ware, Mark Ingram, Terrance West, CJ Prosise, Samaje Perine

TE: Jack Doyle, Zach Miller

K: Cairo Santos

Def: Seattle

Deeper teams, 18 players, than im used to

5 minutes ago, Motion said:

10 team redraft PPR

WR: Antonio Brown, Doug Baldwin, Jamison Crowder, Tyrell Williams, Eric Decker, Marvin Jones Jr, Jaron Brown

RB: Ezekiel Elliot, Spencer Ware, Mark Ingram, Terrance West, CJ Prosise, Samaje Perine

RB's are weak IMO. Elliott is missing 6 games and everyone else is part of a serious time share. I think Ware might be good early season but he is gonna start losing carries to Kareem Hunt. TE's are average at best too.

I like Winston and your WR's are your strong point. 

New mock draft....Seeing what I could do with the 1st overall pick (usually do mock drafts with a pick between #6-#10) 12-team standard. 

QB: Ben Roethlisberger 
RB: David Johnson
RB: Isaiah Crowell 
WR: Larry Fitzgerald
WR: Emmanuel Sanders 
FX: Christian McCaffrey 
TE: Kyle Rudolph 
DST: Ravens 
K: Stephen Gostkowski 

Bench:
RB: Doug Martin 
WR: Willie Snead
WR: Pierre Garcon
RB: Jacguizz Rodgers
RB: Rex Burkhead
RB: Alvin Kamara 

Didn't think I'd want a top 2 pick...but I like the look of this team. Thoughts?

43 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

New mock draft....Seeing what I could do with the 1st overall pick (usually do mock drafts with a pick between #6-#10) 12-team standard. 

QB: Ben Roethlisberger 
RB: David Johnson
RB: Isaiah Crowell 
WR: Larry Fitzgerald
WR: Emmanuel Sanders 
FX: Christian McCaffrey 
TE: Kyle Rudolph 
DST: Ravens 
K: Stephen Gostkowski 

Bench:
RB: Doug Martin 
WR: Willie Snead
WR: Pierre Garcon
RB: Jacguizz Rodgers
RB: Rex Burkhead
RB: Alvin Kamara 

Didn't think I'd want a top 2 pick...but I like the look of this team. Thoughts?

Not really a fan of rating mock drafts. Too unrealistic.

12 man league 1/2 PPR another rb/wr instead of rb

Gotta ride it out till zeke gets back. Feel like I drafted a solid group 

QB- David Carr

Rb- Zeke Elliot (sspd)

Rb/Wr-. Dalvin Cook

Wr- Julio jones

Wr- Alshon Jeffery

Te- Cameron Brate

Flex- Joe Mixon

Def- Carolina

K- some dude

bench

danny woodhead, devante parker WR , Paul Perkins rb, rishard Matthews WR, Cole Beasley WR, Cooper Kupp WR, Kenneth Dixon rb.

44 minutes ago, Car_Ramrod said:

QB- David Carr

Rb- Zeke Elliot (sspd)

Rb/Wr-. Dalvin Cook

Wr- Julio jones

Wr- Alshon Jeffery

Te- Cameron Brate

Flex- Joe Mixon

Def- Carolina

K- some dude

bench

danny woodhead, devante parker WR , Paul Perkins rb, rishard Matthews WR, Cole Beasley WR, Cooper Kupp WR, Kenneth Dixon rb.

I think you have a really solid team but your WR bench is a bit suspect but overall I really like it. I too am also all in on Zeke so you need to stay 500 by week 8 and you will be one of the better teams in the playoff.

12 Team Standard (#2).   I went way too heavy in RB as I filled 2 bench spots in first 5 round. My team is suspect in 4 position though but if I can stay afloat and some of my RB do well enough to trade I think I will be okay.

QB - Dalton (11)

RB - David Johnson (1)

RB - Isiah Crowell (3) - Regret choosing him over Pryor or Baldwin

WR - Davante Adams (4)

WR - Allen Robinson (6) - I had to get him based on value

WR/TE - Jeremy Maclin (7)

TE - Eric Ebron (10)

K - Prater (12) - Auto drafted as internet died but wanted to get Zayn

DST - Jags (13)- Auto drafted but will stream

BE - Zeke (2), CJ Anderson (5 - Reached but I am all in on him), Tyrell Willams (8), Derrick Henry (9)

Brutally honest feedback is welcome.  

14-team, 1/2 pt PPR Dynasty League (Keeper value + $5 for each year kept past Y2).  I had David Johnson ($10, 2nd year kept), Michael Thomas ($2; 1st year kept) to start with in an auction draft:

rYZpOxy.png

And I may yet be able to flip Perkins or Hill (or Crowell if I got something else back in return that, say, upgraded my TE spot) for Brees, since the guy who won Brees in auction also bought Rodgers and already had Dak as a cheap keeper, but has Ty Montgomery and a whole lot of nothing at RB.

5 hours ago, pengu said:

12 Team Standard (#2).   I went way too heavy in RB as I filled 2 bench spots in first 5 round. My team is suspect in 4 position though but if I can stay afloat and some of my RB do well enough to trade I think I will be okay.

QB - Dalton (11)

RB - David Johnson (1)

RB - Isiah Crowell (3) - Regret choosing him over Pryor or Baldwin

WR - Davante Adams (4)

WR - Allen Robinson (6) - I had to get him based on value

WR/TE - Jeremy Maclin (7)

TE - Eric Ebron (10)

K - Prater (12) - Auto drafted as internet died but wanted to get Zayn

DST - Jags (13)- Auto drafted but will stream

BE - Zeke (2), CJ Anderson (5 - Reached but I am all in on him), Tyrell Willams (8), Derrick Henry (9)

Brutally honest feedback is welcome.  

I like it.  And I wouldn't be hating on the Crowell pick at all.  I think, especially if Zeke sues to stave off his suspension like I think he will (Look below: I, too, went with Crowell as a safety-option while picking up Zeke), you're going to be able to play the matchups with Zeke and Crowell for the first several weeks and probably flip Crowell for a WR upgrade to Robinson without difficulty.  If he spikes a monster game against the Colts, Jets, or Bengals you should be able to get someone desperate and greedy (someone who doesn't look at his schedule the rest of the way).  If Maclin performs like I expect him to (assuming he gets the Steve Smith share of the targets this season), you can basically invert your 5, 6, and 7 picks and everything comes out to fantastic value.

Just because your team could be one that (in certain positions) lacks in terms of TD production, keep close tabs on guys like Julius Thomas - remember how much Cutler has loved in both Denver (Scheffler) and Chicago (Marty Bennett and Zach Miller) to target the TE in the red-zone.

6 hours ago, Car_Ramrod said:

QB- David Carr

Rb- Zeke Elliot (sspd)

Rb/Wr-. Dalvin Cook

Wr- Julio jones

Wr- Alshon Jeffery

Te- Cameron Brate

Flex- Joe Mixon

Def- Carolina

K- some dude

bench

Question; Why even draft Dixon?  He's on IR for the year and has to serve a suspension even when he's able to return.  If you were looking for a guy who could step into a starting spot if West underachieves, at least get Buck Allen.  But guys like Alvin Kamara, Tarik Cohen (if he's someone who earns Glennon's trust, Fox will find a way to get him on the field even if it's at the same time as Jordan Howard), or Rex Burkhead (I know... Pats backfield and they're not even releasing a depth chart this year, but he's still got more upside than Dixon this year) offer you a ton more in PPR.

On 8/20/2017 at 5:33 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

RB's are weak IMO. Elliott is missing 6 games and everyone else is part of a serious time share. I think Ware might be good early season but he is gonna start losing carries to Kareem Hunt. TE's are average at best too.

I like Winston and your WR's are your strong point. 

Yeah, my biggest concern isn't so much that his RB's are in timeshares (it's PPR, that's not always a bad thing), it's the part of the timeshare they're in.  Ingram i think gets a bit underrated in PPR; I've got him as a low-end RB2 to quality FLEX (largely because AP isn't a threat to take targets from him, it's really only Alvin Kamara, where in previous years both other RB's he was in a timeshare with were threats to take catches off him).  Also, as long as the Chiefs are competitive, Andy's going to ride Ware.  Sure, we might see Hunt sprinkled in to try and keep Ware fresher and avoid him wearing down like he did last season, but Reid's typically been the type to give 70+% bulk of the touches to his bell-cow.

If Luck's healthy, he should be fine with Doyle in a PPR format.  Luck showed last season that as long as the OL sets him in any position to have to scramble and get the ball out quick, he's either chucking that sucker deep to Hilton or dumping off to his TE (because Gore and Turbin just plain don't catch many passes and are being kept in on pass-blocking detail if the OL is letting in pressure consistently).

1 hour ago, The LBC said:

14-team, 1/2 pt PPR Dynasty League (Keeper value + $5 for each year kept past Y2).  I had David Johnson ($10, 2nd year kept), Michael Thomas ($2; 1st year kept) to start with in an auction draft:

rYZpOxy.png

And I may yet be able to flip Perkins or Hill (or Crowell if I got something else back in return that, say, upgraded my TE spot) for Brees, since the guy who won Brees in auction also bought Rodgers and already had Dak as a cheap keeper, but has Ty Montgomery and a whole lot of nothing at RB.

This team is incredible for a 14-teamer. 

10- Team  PPR Keeper League

I went too heavy on Jets hoping someone can produce in that offense 

QB- Matt Ryan / Derek Carr

WR- Michael Thomas (Keeper) / Davante Adams / Kelvin Benjamin  (Keeper) / Tyler Lockett / Robby Anderson

RB- Devonta Freeman (Keeper) / Todd Gurley / Joe Mixon / Jeremy Hill / Bilal Powell / Robert Kelley

TE- Travis Kelce / Austin Seferian - Jenkins

DEF- Arizona

K- Mason Crosby

IDP- Alec Olgletree / Jamal Adams

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 8:26 PM, Motion said:

10 team redraft PPR

I think this is a solid team.  I like your top WRs and think you have enough options to play solid matchups with the third WR/flex.  I'm not as high on Crowder as most given I think Pryor and Doctson take targets.  I think you have solid RBs until Zeke gets back plus a little potential in Prosise and Perine.  I think if your team can sneak out 3/4 wins before Zeke comes back you will be in real good shape.  I would look to package a WR and RB for an upgrade at RB.

Archived