Week 3 GDT: Kansas City Chiefs vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

8 plays could be 3 TDs for Mahomes throwing to Wards side lol

I don't think it's going to be as bad as people seem to think. I do think we lose, and I do think it's a shootout, but I think this is going to be at least a game for a while. The line was at 7 and 7.5 at one point (only 6.5 now), and I almost took the niners with the points because I do think a touchdown is about right. 

Just now, Forge said:

I don't think it's going to be as bad as people seem to think. I do think we lose, and I do think it's a shootout, but I think this is going to be at least a game for a while. The line was at 7 and 7.5 at one point (only 6.5 now), and I almost took the niners with the points because I do think a touchdown is about right. 

I'm just saying how bad Ward is at outside corner.

23 minutes ago, big9erfan said:

Anyone know if there is legit way to stream the game or even just the audio while in Europe? 

Hulu subscription app maybe?

I use the fox sports go phone app. I put in my cable/satellite subscriber and stream the game on my phone. I can rewind, pause, fast forward. Not sure if it will work in Europe. Maybe if you know someone in USA who can give you their Email/User Id and password for their cable/satellite provider.

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Game will be competitive, but Ward shouldn't be playing over Witherspoon. You don't yank a young corner after one bad game. Imagine if the Saints did that to Lattimore after week 1 when Mike Evans lit him up.

This is going to be a game where our long drives will be super important. Obviously need to finish with TDs, but need to keep the Chiefs off the field.

I read a stat where we have allowed the least amount of 20+ yard plays through the first two games. That's exactly what our defense does. Forces opposing QBs to make tough throws on the sidelines and just dink and donk their way through the field. And I bet half of those 20+ yard plays took place in the 4th quarter against the Lions. 

Chiefs legit have Watkins/Hill/Kelce/Hunt L-O-L.

5 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

That sounds weird. What did the 49ers do to Gruden? Other than offer him his first job in the NFL? 

Won a coin toss. Also Bay Area competition is real for him. My friend was having to make hype videos weekly for the team once Gruden got hired. First time having to do that. 

1 minute ago, John232 said:

There was a report that Akhello was injured which is why Ward is starting.

Don't buy that crap. So why is he active if he is still injured? Make him inactive then. 

Saleh makes some suspect decisions. Lets see how he continues to rush Armstead over Thomas. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Don't buy that crap. So why is he active if he is still injured? Make him inactive then. 

Saleh makes some suspect decisions. Lets see how he continues to rush Armstead over Thomas. 

My only thing is they brought up during the presser last week, but again they may have been doing that to protect him. 

I wonder if we see ward “start” but moves into the nickel in specific packages and alhello come out. Might not be worth getting riled up over.

that said, I don’t like his benching either, if it is in fact really a benching. 

Archived