Week 3 GDT: Kansas City Chiefs vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, Forge said:

For sure. So long as there are no other issues (torn LCL, dislocated knee cap, anything like that), he'll be good to go next season, likely for preseason and certainly for week 1.

The only “sort of” silver lining on this is it happened now. But he undoubtedly made the team better. 

1 minute ago, John232 said:

People are gonna complain about going D-line but if we don’t go bosa then this FO is dog ****

Most who follow the draft know that the two premier talents in the draft are Bosa and Ed Oliver. My assumption is that if we had the choice, we'd take Bosa over Oliver since we have Buckner (though I wouldn't blame them for going Oliver - he's probably the better prospect). The casual fan will certainly riot LOL

1 minute ago, berlin calling said:

sorry to hear about the injury to Garoppolo. i'd bet money RG3 is a 49er by tomorrow.

Thanks.

I don't think that we make any sort of move. Shanny's offense is amazingly complex and would take weeks for a new quarterback to learn. By then we are safely out of the playoff picture anyway, so there's no need to give up draft capital or assets for a quarterback just to be a placeholder for the season.

Archived