Week 3 GDT: Kansas City Chiefs vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

1 minute ago, PapaShogun said:

There has to be something consistent with our team being made of glass. Our strength and conditioning program is looking horrible. Guys are falling down every game going back to preseason. 

ACLs are not something strength and conditioning can prevent. You can build up some muscle around the joint but you can only do so much.

source: just talked to my FIL who is a Podiatrist. Pretty much an expert in this. 

It’s also on the players to make sure they’re in game shape and doing everything they can to stretch etc. I’m more concerned about our doctors and messing up Jerricks diagnosis.

Just now, John232 said:

ACLs are not something strength and conditioning can prevent. You can build up some muscle around the joint but you can only do so much.

source: just talked to my FIL who is a Podiatrist. Pretty much an expert in this. 

It’s also on the players to make sure they’re in game shape and doing everything they can to stretch etc. I’m more concerned about our doctors and messing up Jerricks diagnosis.

Not just ACL injuries. Too many players are going down in every game with various injuries. 

2 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Honest question, how many more games will you watch this season now? It's 4:30am here, and I'm thinking I'll probably just get more sleep this year. 

I'll plan to watch most of them still, but I also won't purposely schedule things around the game either. So I'm sure I'll miss a few.

Archived