2019 Draft Discussion

jleisher

Just now, rcon14 said:

Jaylon Ferguson's scores are so bad. I've never seen anything like this for an EDGE. He has the worst agility score in the entire database and the second worst twitch score. He looks like a D3 athlete.

there are no comparable athletes to jaylon ferguson. he's a unique athlete. 

3 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

He must have tripped or something. Nobody does 8.08 bad. 

The 1.69 split doesn't correlate to a 5.12 either in the SS. 

Everyone is basing the off of 1 tweet. Brugler is a dumb... for not confirming his numbers at this point. He is essentially taking a day 2 kid and making him a UDFA and he knows it, better be damn sure those numbers are correct or I hope he gets sued.

2 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

He must have tripped or something. Nobody does 8.08 bad. 

I found a series of tweets from Patrick Clayborn outlining it. Apparently he slipped on seven different reps. He had to run it like ten times. Get him the f*** off my board.

2 minutes ago, rcon14 said:

Idk man, check out this video: https://twitter.com/PatrickClaybon/status/1108193830627692544

Either his equipment guy is the worst in the history of football, or he can't change directions at all.

That looks to me like a guy who has been slipping and just wants to get a time on the board or a guy who doesn't know how to properly run the drill from a technique standpoint.

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

That looks to me like a guy who has been slipping and just wants to get a time on the board or a guy who doesn't know how to properly run the drill from a technique standpoint.

So either a) He has never run the 3C in his life b) He's never run the 3C on that surface or c) He can't change directions. The first two would be... shocking.

Archived