2019 Draft Discussion

jleisher

Hey guys! Still doing a site wide subforum mock draft where every forum picks. You guys picked Burns at 12 and now you are finally on the clock again. Chiefs are still picking but they are taking forever and I am about to auto pick them Rock Ya Sin or Adderley if they don't pick soon.

Here's the draft so far:

1) Kyler Murray

2) Nick Bosa

3) Josh Allen

4) Quinnen Williams

5) Devin White

6) Dwayne Haskins

7) Jawaan Taylor

8) Ed Oliver

9) TJ Hockenson

10) Devin Bush

11) Cody Ford

12) Brian Burns

13) Rashan Gary

14) Montez Sweat

15) Deandre Baker

16) Clelin Ferrell

17) Andre Dilliard

18) Jonah Williams

19) Christian Wilkins

20) Byron Murphy 

21) Jeffrey Simmons

22) DK Metcalf

23) Greedy Williams

24) Noah Fant

25) Jachai Polite

26) Jerry Tillery

27) Joshua Jacobs

28) Dexter Lawrence

29) (pending)

As soon as we get two fans to agree on the same name, the pick will be finalized, thanks!

Just now, BayRaider said:

Hey guys! Still doing a site wide subforum mock draft where every forum picks. You guys picked Burns at 12 and now you are finally on the clock again. Chiefs are still picking but they are taking forever and I am about to auto pick them Rock Ya Sin or Adderley if they don't pick soon.

Here's the draft so far:

Hey guys you are on the clock, doing a site-wide mock. Your guys turn. 60 minutes or I auto pick either the best CB or S. 

1) Kyler Murray

2) Nick Bosa

3) Josh Allen

4) Quinnen Williams

5) Devin White

6) Dwayne Haskins

7) Jawaan Taylor

8) Ed Oliver

9) TJ Hockenson

10) Devin Bush

11) Cody Ford

12) Brian Burns

13) Rashan Gary

14) Montez Sweat

15) Deandre Baker

16) Clelin Ferrell

17) Andre Dilliard

18) Jonah Williams

19) Christian Wilkins

20) Byron Murphy 

21) Jeffrey Simmons

22) DK Metcalf

23) Greedy Williams

24) Noah Fant

25) Jachai Polite

26) Jerry Tillery

27) Joshua Jacobs

28) Dexter Lawrence

29) (pending)

As soon as we get two fans to agree on the same name, the pick will be finalized, thanks!

Give us Adderley. Give the Chiefs Rock.

51 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

I feel like NE is going to go on a tear of players we want after #44 with all their 2nd/3rd/4th round picks.

I feel like I always feel like this too. And then they go and actually take players I never had any interest in. So I assume GB didn't either.

Per Walters

Stock Down

Juan Thornhill, S, Virginia 
Thornhill is an intriguing prospect who had an excellent 2018 season. He has hard to find free safety skills with the ability to cover downfield. At the combine, Thornhill did well in the workout with good jumps and a fast 40 time. However, team sources say that his interview was bad, leaving them very disappointed. Thornhill needs to interview much better during his pro day and on pre-draft visits. 

Stock up

Darnell Savage, S, Maryland 
Savage was one of the defensive backs who helped himself with an excellent workout at the combine, and his stock has stayed on the rise since then. In speaking with some team sources, they feel that Savage will go in the second round of the 2019 NFL Draft. If he somehow slips to Round 3, they think he would not wait long before finding his NFL home. Teams like Savage's cover skills on the back end and believe that he could become a quality starting free safety in the NFL. 

3 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Per Walters

Stock Down

Juan Thornhill, S, Virginia 
Thornhill is an intriguing prospect who had an excellent 2018 season. He has hard to find free safety skills with the ability to cover downfield. At the combine, Thornhill did well in the workout with good jumps and a fast 40 time. However, team sources say that his interview was bad, leaving them very disappointed. Thornhill needs to interview much better during his pro day and on pre-draft visits. 

Stock up

Darnell Savage, S, Maryland 
Savage was one of the defensive backs who helped himself with an excellent workout at the combine, and his stock has stayed on the rise since then. In speaking with some team sources, they feel that Savage will go in the second round of the 2019 NFL Draft. If he somehow slips to Round 3, they think he would not wait long before finding his NFL home. Teams like Savage's cover skills on the back end and believe that he could become a quality starting free safety in the NFL. 

This Safety class continues to vex me.

Archived