Official TAST - This A'int Steelers Talk Thread

43M

2 hours ago, warfelg said:

Interesting tidbit from Greg Cosell about the remaining 4 teams is they lead the league in use of base (12, 21, 22) personnel.

TEs are really tough to stop. I'm glad it's not just our defense that can't figure it out. I think if we can get a good OC, we've got solid personnel to use a lot of those looks. 

12 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

Who were the ones on here who ridiculed  me when I suggested trading up for Kyle Hamilton two years ago?

Meh.  I tell you what, and mock this all you want.  I see Jamal Adams.  Basically a LB who can cover some.  He’s overrated.  Makes his plays at the LOS and unblocked.

4 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Ravens gonna Raven. 

for all the talk about tomlin/steelers playoff woes since 2016(rightfully so). Ravens also haven't been much better since 2014, if they lose this one....and they've had better teams

Edited by August4th
  • Like 1

Just now, August4th said:

for all the talk about tomlin/steelers playoff woes since 2016(rightfully so). Ravens also haven't been much better if they lose this one....and they've had better teams

Yup. Also - from a coaching aspect, Kyle Hamilton got roses all year, especially for coverage, and they won’t let him man up Kelce who’s 11/11. 

1 minute ago, August4th said:

this might've been the best shot for Lamar era Ravens team to make it too. Historic defense, no Joe B in the division and a weak KC team. A lot lined up for them this yr. I bet that defense regresses next yr

Wait until that cap hit comes. Lol

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

Wait until that cap hit comes. Lol

they have two key guys hitting FA this offseason in Queen and that D-linemen. + their DC is going to be gone this yr or next. also Lamar is just 3 seasons away from being 30. What's he and that offense going to look like when the threat of his legs go away? this yr really might've been their best shot lol