Week 3 GDT: THE RESURRECTION The Wentzylvania Ginger Jesus's (1-1) vs the Indianapolis Reich's (1-1)

EaglesPeteC

HE HAS RISEN!!!!!

WSK_fMXCBeBEW9kLCmDwRLW-gcWfxK3m3g9DaKjC

AFTER 9 LONG MONTHS OF WAITING, HE WILL FINALLY BE BLESSED WITH THE RETURN OF OUR SAVIOR

wentz-jesus.jpg

Wentz-dime.gif

WentzErtz.gif

carson_wentz_that_way.0.gif

carz.0.gif

Meanwhile a live look to the Eagles' WR Room

250px-Gone_with_the_Wind_Bart's_Inner_Ch

But Ginger Jesus laid hand on the sick and back from the verge of death is...

mtthews-drop.0.gif

Ok nevermind......

Meanwhile their opponent.....

177956-183321.jpg?itok=QM7JyPAG

WHO CARES. WENTZ IS BACK!!!!!!!!!

WateryDelightfulHeterodontosaurus-size_r

Final Score Eagles 100  Colts -12

58 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Real question is since neither the Browns nor the Squeelers are playing at 1 PM on Sunday will I be able to see the Eagles play on actual TV?!?!?! I'm hoping they don't pull the "You live in Ohio so watch the Bengals game" garbage. 

Stupid Cincikucky....

Master "The Haul" Cheddaar

6 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

J Matt sucks. We need a big game from Shelton Gibson. More Goedert. Pound the rock with Clement and Adams if Ajayi can't go.  And keep Wentz clean!

Actually Shelton Gibson is the one who sucks...We signed Kamar Aiken after cutting him and he started over Gibson. I won't be surprised if JMatt has more snaps on Sunday. 

We'll get to see the guy I wanted us to take with our 1st round pick, before we traded down and took Goedert, Darius Leonard. I think he had like 17 tackles last week. Would've looked great in green playing with Hicks and Bradham. I thought he was as good of a prospect as Roquan, and arguably better vs the run. 

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

As long as Mills isn't lined up across T.Y., we should beat them down. If Jim is dumb again and doesn't have Darby or Jones mirror him most of the time, we could lose.

Hilton plays in the slot a lot, and we play enough zone that having anyone shadow a WR becomes impractical and detrimental by forcing guys out of their comfort zones. Hopefully they don't decide to pick on the green goblin and just line up TY rightside every snap, although that'd certainly be the smart thing to do...

Archived