Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

3 minutes ago, N4L said:

The honey badger plays for Kansas City

He's been great for them this year 

I really wanted us to sign him to a long term deal when he signed with Houston, he would have been that single high safety we needed. No worries now. We’ve got Bosa, our safeties are plenty fine with our front 7.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

So NE goes to Baltimore this week....  Could the Ravens have what it takes to knock off the Pats?! 

One can hope.

I do think they have a shot. Lamar's freakish, and if anyone right now can chip away at NE's record, it's the Ravens at home.

U can bet your best dollar that I will be sitting there watching, salivating, and wearing a dark purple thong for this one. 

ravens-02.jpg

14 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

I do think they have a shot. Lamar's freakish, and if anyone right now can chip away at NE's record, it's the Ravens at home.

U can bet your best dollar that I will be sitting there watching, salivating, and wearing a dark purple thong for this one. 

ravens-02.jpg

giphy.gif

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

If the Falcons didn't, it means he's a Dolphin, Bengal, Redskin, Jet, or I don't understand waivers.

Dolphins are confirmed not to have. I have to imagine it was one of the bad teams though. 

4 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Sounds like Gordon is happy so I'm guessing, packers, ravens, saints or us.

I really hope it's not the packers or saints, just because while I don't know that he's really the stud he used to be, he's still capable of making some pretty big plays now and again and working an unsuspecting corner.