Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

4 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

But, either way, I think it's going to be rough. They are the team I would least like to see in any potential Super Bowl matchup. I don't feel we match up well at all. 

Not that we still couldn't beat them in a few weeks or in February - just that I like that matchup the least. 

I am very confident we would score 30+ points on them. Their rush defense is not good. We should be able to slice them up with the kittle juice combo with a healthy OL. 

25 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

That annoying little hobbit had to throw 5 touchdowns just to drag his team to another W. At least the Chargers and Chiefs won. 2/3 ain't bad. 

It's so frustrating. Like I wanted them to lose so bad but then thought about how angry they will be on the 11th. Wilson is without a doubt the MVP as without him they are nothing. 

My question/rant is how does everything just seem to go their way? Since Wilson came to the scene. It never fails and I'm hoping sheer probability assists with the game on Monday. I feel this time it's different. 

12 minutes ago, 49ers2015 said:

It's so frustrating. Like I wanted them to lose so bad but then thought about how angry they will be on the 11th. Wilson is without a doubt the MVP as without him they are nothing. 

My question/rant is how does everything just seem to go their way? Since Wilson came to the scene. It never fails and I'm hoping sheer probability assists with the game on Monday. I feel this time it's different. 

Wilson is just a good enough player, he can pull a rabbit out of his hat with a lackluster team if he needs to. Simple as that. :(

At least with Jimmy G, the 49ers actually have a chance when the teams go head to head. 

Edited by PapaShogun

43 minutes ago, N4L said:

I am very confident we would score 30+ points on them. Their rush defense is not good. We should be able to slice them up with the kittle juice combo with a healthy OL. 

Pats slicing and dicing right now 

We have more skill position talent, a better OL, and better coaching than the pats do on offense 

Ravens defense is not good. They are ok 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sherm said:

Browns Jermaine Whitehead if you're bored. He had an internet melt down after the loss. 

Lol yeah he completely cracked 

Best response I saw: "having Jermaine Whitehead kill me would be better than watching the browns play" 

10 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

Wilson is just a good enough player, he can pull a rabbit out of his hat with a lackluster team if he needs to. Simple as that. :(

At least with Jimmy G, the 49ers actually have a chance when the teams go head to head. 

I don’t know about that. Wilson is a special, elite QB. There aren’t many better at being a complete QB right now. But, with that said, he’s also playing on a mediocre team that would be a 6-10/7-9 team with out him. That team gets a bump for Carroll and a big bump with Wilson. It’s a below-average roster without Wilson. 

12 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

I don’t know about that. Wilson is a special, elite QB. There aren’t many better at being a complete QB right now. But, with that said, he’s also playing on a mediocre team that would be a 6-10/7-9 team with out him. That team gets a bump for Carroll and a big bump with Wilson. It’s a below-average roster without Wilson. 

About what? 

2 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

That Wilson is a “good enough” QB. 

Oh I think you misunderstood me. I'm saying that Russell is so good that the entire "luck" factor of things going the Seahawks way sometimes is more so just him having some nutty ability to make plays at any time. Dude always seems to have at least one slug left in the chamber. Annoying.