Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

13 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Lol

Don’t mind it. Was really good with the Bengals in 2015. Let's not get it twisted, he may be a complete moron with his finger pointing, but he can coach offense. Made Dalton look like a legitimate good QB that season. 

• Like 2

On 1/18/2019 at 10:20 AM, N4L said:

It's not as uncommon as you might think. Look at talib, he said he wouldn't show up if we traded for him and that he would only play for wade Phillips and the Rams. Does that mean the Rams lost interest in him? Lol

No one in their right mind would trade for brown if he tells them from the beginning 'I don't want to be here and the only place I'll play is SF' 

Meh. A lot of players have said that, only to be traded and of course show up when they start thinking about their wallet. I remember Anquan Boldin said he would retire if he didn't stay with the Ravens. Then he went to the 49ers via trade, and of course showed up. 

Edited by PapaShogun

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Saints offense is just mediocre for their standards now and it has been that way for like the last 6 or 7 games. Only getting 6 points out of their first two possessions is terrible. 

Their OL is really beat up. If it wasn't the NFCCG id bet they would be missing their whole right side. 

Rams are doubling Thomas, committing an extra LB to the rush/screens, and not committing penalties for the most part. 

Todd gurley is all hopped up on painkillers and I think that's why he dropped those two passes. 

37 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Come on NO and KC, both of you guys gotta get in the SB, or at worst one of you guys. 

I don't mind the Pats in the super bowl against the Rams. I have no issues with rooting for the Pats in that scenario. Plus, they play entertaining super bowls. 

Preference is definitely for the Chiefs though. Andy Reid has been too great of a coach throughout his career not to have a ring. He needs to have one. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I don't mind the Pats in the super bowl against the Rams. I have no issues with rooting for the Pats in that scenario. Plus, they play entertaining super bowls. 

Preference is definitely for the Chiefs though. Andy Reid has been too great of a coach throughout his career not to have a ring. He needs to have one. 

Well, considering in the playoff pick-em at my office I had the Saints over Chiefs in the SB, I kind of need that to happen lol.

But yeah, I'd probably root for NE over LAR as well. 

So important to have a good kicker in this league. It's nice to be able to trust your guy to drill a 48 yarder at the end of a game. We can't let Gould go. Just franchise tag him and it's over. 

• Like 1