Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

There messed up because we don’t beat the saints without him... But stats won’t show that.. and against Dallas we didn’t need him. The horses ran wild. He was bad but who wouldn’t without Kupp/Gurley. He’s only 23 at the end of the day. Not many have his accolades and he’ll continue to dominate the West for another 3/5 years. Till the Niners find a QB :) 

He gets under appreciated for the throws he made against the Saints. Wasn't a perfect game, obviously, but he made some of the best throws I have seen him make in his career. True big boy throws. 

That being said, not really us you have to worry about unless we go all in soon. The Seahawks can give you a run though. You guys always play each other tough, and that's a team that just continues to figure out how to win games somehow. Give them some pieces to make them better and they could be an issue for you guys. 

4 minutes ago, El ramster said:

There messed up because we don’t beat the saints without him... But stats won’t show that.. and against Dallas we didn’t need him. The horses ran wild. He was bad but who wouldn’t without Kupp/Gurley. He’s only 23 at the end of the day. Not many have his accolades and he’ll continue to dominate the West for another 3/5 years. Till the Niners find a QB :) 

Aw, look who found his way in this thread. Glad you are taking the loss fairly well though. I'm not ticked that the Pats won, but pretty ticked you guys some how made a Pats SB boring. Say what you want, but the prior Pats SBs have all been exciting and came down to pretty much the final possession. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

He gets under appreciated for the throws he made against the Saints. Wasn't a perfect game, obviously, but he made some of the best throws I have seen him make in his career. True big boy throws. 

That being said, not really us you have to worry about unless we go all in soon. The Seahawks can give you a run though. You guys always play each other tough, and that's a team that just continues to figure out how to win games somehow. Give them some pieces to make them better and they could be an issue for you guys. 

Nah. There isn’t a offense or team who shreds them harder than goff.. and Donald owns Wilson. It’s the only team I’m comfy knowing we have their number. Yall better get good fast because another 3-13 season and both Kyle and Lynch will be ousted. 

3 minutes ago, El ramster said:

At least we’ve all been to one lol. We’ll

break that streak next year! 

McVay and Shanahan both lost superbowls to the Patriots.... the difference is, KYLE'S OFFENSE ACTUALLY GOT IN THE ENDZONE

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Aw, look who found his way in this thread. Glad you are taking the loss fairly well though. I'm not ticked that the Pats won, but pretty ticked you guys some how made a Pats SB boring. Say what you want, but the prior Pats SBs have all been exciting and came down to pretty much the final possession. 

I mean I never hide. This SB really did sting but you become immune to pain. Think the Lebron Heat did a number on me. The amount of heart breaks were unreal. 

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

They are for sure. Without the game against us he's 3 / 8 LOL.

That arbitrary cut off point also leaves off the KC game though. Add that in and it's 11/8, which still isn't great, but looks worlds better, obviously. The 5 games before those final 8 he had a td to int rate of 14/1. So obviously, something happened there. Did he regress to Jeff Fisher era Goff? I mean, his peaks and valleys are pretty incredible thus far in his young career. Those kind of stretches are just mind boggling. Did Kupp really mean that much to him? 

Kupp's loss obviously hurt him but he went from MVP candidate to average real quick. Maybe his level is just above average? Which again is perfectly fine with the talent they have around him. His numbers under pressure are sooooo bad though. He improves even a bit on those and then he's a serious problem. 

Just now, El ramster said:

A loss is a loss no? Is there such thing as a pretty loss? Specially when he choked so bad? 

There is getting beat, and there is not showing up. McVay's offense forgot to set their alarm clock or kept hitting the snooozzzzzzzeee button

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Kupp's loss obviously hurt him but he went from MVP candidate to average real quick. Maybe his level is just above average? Which again is perfectly fine with the talent they have around him. His numbers under pressure are sooooo bad though. He improves even a bit on those and then he's a serious problem. 

Maybe. I could absolutely see him as a Derek Carr type just on a better team. He's the same way. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, N4L said:

There is getting beat, and there is not showing up. McVay's offense forgot to set their alarm clock or kept hitting the snooozzzzzzzeee button

A loss is a loss.. Defense showed up. The O forgot their PEDs.. I can’t be mad.. I really can’t.. I’m super interested in how the make up of the team changes.. We have a lot of old guys and guys playing out of position who we need removed..

6 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Nah. There isn’t a offense or team who shreds them harder than goff.. and Donald owns Wilson. It’s the only team I’m comfy knowing we have their number. Yall better get good fast because another 3-13 season and both Kyle and Lynch will be ousted. 

Nah, they got two more years. After year 4, if there has been no improvement, they be gone

• Like 1

Just now, El ramster said:

No way bro! That’s just cruel. Dang hell nah

you trying me with this comment.

Don't take it wrong. I was a huge Carr fan coming out, still think he's a very good quarterback in the right situation. I think he's weighed down a ton by the raiders ineptitude

Just now, Forge said:

Nah, they got two more years. After year 4, if there has been no improvement, they be gone

What a patient owner.

Kyle has been crap in his 3 years in San Fran. Injury or no injury the record is poor.. and there is no progression sans 1/3 players.. which is terrifyingly bad player development.