Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

They definitely became a lot more inconsistent after that. Had solid performances vs Dallas and NO though. Today was down right ugly. 

They have some decisions to make but I really respect how they went for it this year. Made some big time moves and it almost paid off for them. 

They're my favorites to come out of the NFC next year still, provided the offensive issues and Goff's inconsistency isn't a thing moving forward. They have some pieces that they likely won't be able to replace (Suh), but I really don't love anyone in the NFC next year, tbh, even the Saints. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

They're my favorites to come out of the NFC next year still, provided the offensive issues and Goff's inconsistency isn't a thing moving forward. They have some pieces that they likely won't be able to replace (Suh), but I really don't love anyone in the NFC next year, tbh, even the Saints. 

Definitely will be big players again, but I see them taking a bit of a step back. Were pretty healthy once again right? Two years in a row? May not be as fortunate next season and they will almost surely lose Suh and possibly Fowler, though if you spend a 3rd and 5th on him, you probably should re-sign him lol. 

The OL was great again and may lose Saffold and no guarantee Whitworth continues to play at an pro bowl level.

Goff wasn't good so he should be getting heat for his performance. Pathetic pathetic performance by the Rams offense today.

For sure. But it's kind of jarring to see the full indictment of what he is as a quarterback going on. Just from reading the various tweets getting thrown up in NFL Gen from media people, calling him a super limited quarterback, basically a steward in the offense run by McVay, how much he can't do, etc etc etc. Really surprised by the bashing of his long term future more so than anything. 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Goff is just taking a beating after this game. 

Bill Belichick is the best Defensive coach in NFL history. There can be no argument. Anyone who is talking about Goff blowing it is missing the big picture. 

Goff and McVay were figured out. Plain and simple. They punted on their first 9 drives and only scored 3 points. They hardly moved the ball. Bill had their number

(I know kyle was in Atlanta, I know Kyle and Bill have spoken extensively about Xs and Os, I wonder how much they talked these past two weeks)

Edited by N4L

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

For sure. But it's kind of jarring to see the full indictment of what he is as a quarterback going on. Just from reading the various tweets getting thrown up in NFL Gen from media people, calling him a super limited quarterback, basically a steward in the offense run by McVay, how much he can't do, etc etc etc. Really surprised by the bashing of his long term future more so than anything. 

Probably some overreactions which isn't anything surprising but even before today's game many were not believers of his. I think he's a top 10-15 QB which is good enough with the talent he has around him. Definitely has his flaws and needs to do better under pressure, but Goff is a good QB. 

Probably some overreactions which isn't anything surprising but even before today's game many were not believers of his. I think he's a top 10-15 QB which is good enough with the talent he has around him. Definitely has his flaws and needs to do better under pressure, but Goff is a good QB. 

Hes exactly what they hoped Bradford would be when the took him #1 Overall. They have a similar skillset honestly. Good physical traits, great arm. Goff has a laser when he wants to put a ball on a rope. Both guys were/are not used to getting hit and both are  big derpy white guys lol 

When given a clean pocket, both guys can pick you apart. When you get pressure, mechanics break down, reads get made a little slower, etc. Goff was fading away off his back foot on the last interception because he saw pressure in front of him. 

I used to call Bradford SOFT even before he had a rep of being made out of glass. I dont see any 'junkyard dog' in Goff, hes SOFT. When he took that hit on the sideline, I KNEW IT WAS OVER

11 hours ago, El ramster said:

WHERE MY BOYS AT.. THIS IS RAMS NATION LEND ME YA POWAAAAAA.. LETS GO BBAY>> 

Jay one SB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dubs fake dynasty. 

6 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Stats probably skewed from his performance against us in Week 17 lol. 

They are for sure. Without the game against us he's 3 / 8 LOL.

That arbitrary cut off point also leaves off the KC game though. Add that in and it's 11/8, which still isn't great, but looks worlds better, obviously. The 5 games before those final 8 he had a td to int rate of 14/1. So obviously, something happened there. Did he regress to Jeff Fisher era Goff? I mean, his peaks and valleys are pretty incredible thus far in his young career. Those kind of stretches are just mind boggling. Did Kupp really mean that much to him? 

Just now, Forge said:

They are for sure. Without the game against us he's 3 / 8 LOL.

That arbitrary cut off point also leaves off the KC game though. Add that in and it's 11/8, which still isn't great, but looks worlds better, obviously. The 5 games before those final 8 he had a td to int rate of 14/1. So obviously, something happened there. Did he regress to Jeff Fisher era Goff? I mean, his peaks and valleys are pretty incredible thus far in his young career. Those kind of stretches are just mind boggling. Did Kupp really mean that much to him? 

There messed up because we don’t beat the saints without him... But stats won’t show that.. and against Dallas we didn’t need him. The horses ran wild. He was bad but who wouldn’t without Kupp/Gurley. He’s only 23 at the end of the day. Not many have his accolades and he’ll continue to dominate the West for another 3/5 years. Till the Niners find a QB :)