Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

2 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

I think that's even a bar set too low. Arizona (x2), Tampa Bay, and NY Giants games would be expected wins with Garoppolo with ease. Green Bay, San Diego, and Chicago were all close without him. I don't think we'd run the table, but 4-3 would absolutely be the minimum in those games, and disappointing if our most expensive player can't be an improvement by that much over Beathard/Mullens. 

I was trying to be conservative but I tend to agree with you. We would have had a shot to make the playoffs with him this season. But this further proves my point that we shouldn't be looked upon as a 4 win team still in rebuild mode. That went to the wayside once Jimmy G got his contract. Now it is time to add serious firepower on both sides of the ball and compete for a deep playoff run. 

4 minutes ago, El ramster said:

WHERE MY BOYS AT.. THIS IS RAMS NATION LEND ME YA POWAAAAAA.. LETS GO BBAY>> 

Jay one SB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dubs fake dynasty. 

LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!! Rams 31 Pats 27!!! Expose those frauds from Boston!!! 

40 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Breh you're the kiss of death.. Thought you were pro pats lol. Mistakes were made.

Pro Pats? Ew! At one point I was thinking of rooting for the Pats here but I really don't care......And Robey-Coleman is growing on me with his comments. Can't root for a guy like that to fail. 

I was watching the Super Bowl against the Broncos and my goodness did Holmgren had a perfect game plan. That, and the Broncos had one of the worst defensive game plans ever lol. We scored four TDs off similar post routes down the deep middle of the zone. Like did the Broncos not think to adjust after the second....or third TD? Montana didn't even break a sweat that game and still threw for nearly 300 yards and 5 TDs in less than 30 attempts! 

Just now, PapaShogun said:

How long have you been a 49ers fan? Not gatekeeping. Legitimately curious. 

Started watching football in 2010 so not as long as most here. So i understand historically the Rams rivalry is bigger. However for me that rivalry in the Harbaugh days was way more real. 

I understand when you are a fan for much longer you have different feelings toward the Rams. Besides that i really hate watching the dominance of the Patriots.

22 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

What if it was Seattle in LA's place?

No difference. I don't care about the whole same division thing. A team who isn't the niners is winning the trophy; doesn't matter who it is. I'm not sure why I should have a preference or like/hate one team more than another