Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

3 hour drive 

3 hours to Dallas? Yeah, this is a non-story imo. No one in their right mind would want to drive three hours each way when they are a multi-millionare

I mean, I know rivers commutes to Carson from SD, but he's got too many kids to switch schools LOL 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, N4L said:

3 hours to Dallas? Yeah, this is a non-story imo. No one in their right mind would want to drive three hours each way when they are a multi-millionare

I mean, I know rivers commutes to Carson from SD, but he's got too many kids to switch schools LOL 

I mean he could live in Dallas during the season and have the family visit and he could go visit them when he gets a chance. Also Jerry might let him use his private helicopter to travel from Dallas to Austin lol

56 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

Only way Pitt would even consider trading him to NE was if they were utterly convinced that AB would further spiral.. essentially sabotaging their opponent's team morale and resources. 

Pretty sizable gamble there. 

Yea, this or the Patriots offer something they can't refuse. Not sure that would be anything from their team other than Gilmore or draft picks but I don't either of those things happening.

3 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Balt takes a 16 mill in cap hit but better to do it now.

I don't understand this cause wasn't his guaranteed money done? Is the contract set up against a trade? Interesting none the less that the Broncos trade for him this early, must be something higher than what I thought it might take (3rd and conditional pick next year). If that is the case and it's higher than what I was thinking this seems like a silly trade, is Flacco making that offense that much more effective that Keenum? I can't confidently say yes especially with nothing at TE, an questionable OL and an injured Sanders with two rookies still developing. Seems like those picks could have gone to a better cause. Now the Broncos will be paying both Flacco and Keenum too much money.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

I don't understand this cause wasn't his guaranteed money done? Is the contract set up against a trade? Interesting none the less that the Broncos trade for him this early, must be something higher than what I thought it might take (3rd and conditional pick next year). If that is the case and it's higher than what I was thinking this seems like a silly trade, is Flacco making that offense that much more effective that Keenum? I can't confidently say yes especially with nothing at TE, an questionable OL and an injured Sanders with two rookies still developing. Seems like those picks could have gone to a better cause. Now the Broncos will be paying both Flacco and Keenum too much money.

over 40 mill for those two!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

over 40 mill for those two!

At this point I'm hoping Lynch is on the phone right now talking about taking Keenum (his contract really) and a 2nd for Mullens or a 6th rounder. Keenum can be cut after this season or his contract ends, I forget which one it is but either way, and his cap space can be eaten for a year with all our room adding a premium pick. Makes way too much sense and we still got good ole Beat Hard with his guitar and blade of grass in mouth on the sideline.

Edited by Fureys49ers
  • Like 1