What happened to the Saints defense?

Elky

23 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

In 3 games. We all know Mike Evans toasted him all game. He locked down Julio though and has locked down ODB so far.

Im not even a Saints fan and I’m way to invested in this argument already. It’s pretty clear from an outside POV that you’re a super biased Falcons fan.

he covered julio for like a quarter. In a game where crawley was clearly being targeted, thats not locking someone up. And i cearly said he can turn it around but that doesnt change how hes played through 3 games.

And anyone watching this giant game cannot say with a straight face lattimore locked up odb. for one hes not even covering him in man half the time and secondly manning has been awful. OBJ is visibly frustrated with how many poor throws there have been.

44 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

he covered julio for like a quarter. In a game where crawley was clearly being targeted, thats not locking someone up. And i cearly said he can turn it around but that doesnt change how hes played through 3 games.

And anyone watching this giant game cannot say with a straight face lattimore locked up odb. for one hes not even covering him in man half the time and secondly manning has been awful. OBJ is visibly frustrated with how many poor throws there have been.

I’m going to take you didn’t watch the game for 1000 considering it was PJ Williams, not Crawley getting targeted.

5 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I’m going to take you didn’t watch the game for 1000 considering it was PJ Williams, not Crawley getting targeted.

yup... didnt watch the game as a falcons fan. williams git benched early,  crawley came in and got equally as torched. 

good job ignoring the point though. or is it a startling lack of comprehension?

13 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

yup... didnt watch the game as a falcons fan. williams git benched early,  crawley came in and got equally as torched. 

good job ignoring the point though. or is it a startling lack of comprehension?

Didn’t Williams let up all 3 TDs? Hahaha or 2 of the 3? 

Lattimore then switched to Ridley and locked him up. You’re a Falcons fan, you’re biased, end of discussion. 

2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Didn’t Williams let up all 3 TDs? Hahaha or 2 of the 3? 

Lattimore then switched to Ridley and locked him up. You’re a Falcons fan, you’re biased, end of discussion. 

cool, i shouldve realized about 5 posts ago that you have no interest in reality. good talk though. 

4 hours ago, El ramster said:

Tell me how great Atl is. 1-3

Pretty much a team with no chance at all, now that they've lost their entire defense to injury.  I still fail to see why you keep posting OT and obviously trolling posts in this thread?  Does it make you feel like a big man to kick a team and its fan base while they are down?  If so, that's just sad dude...

59 minutes ago, megatechpc said:

Pretty much a team with no chance at all, now that they've lost their entire defense to injury.  I still fail to see why you keep posting OT and obviously trolling posts in this thread?  Does it make you feel like a big man to kick a team and its fan base while they are down?  If so, that's just sad dude...

No ones kicking you champ. Just heard you pump your chest out about ATL any chance you got. ‘‘Tis all. You dish it you better take it right back, and calling the rams overrated surely added some fiyyyya. 

Just now, El ramster said:

No ones kicking you champ. Just heard you pump your chest out about ATL any chance you got. ‘‘Tis all. You dish it you better take it right back, and calling the rams overrated surely added some fiyyyya. 

Dude, this is a "What happened to the Saints defense" thread.  What do the Rams or my previous posts about the Falcons have anything to do with that?

The Saints defense looked better today BUT I dont know if I can give them a ton of credit. They played a bad Giants offense. The Giants only have names. I will give the Saints credit for shutting down OBJ. I thought he would at least have a good day and he didnt. I still have my concerns about the Saints defense giving up big play after big play. Today the Giants again showed why all the hype surrounding their offense was just that...all hype. The Giants offense flat out stinks. The oline stinks and Eli looks closer to done than he does playing another few seasons of quality play. Barkley looks like he is back in Penn State running behind that bad oline where he lost the most yards than any back in college football last season. Like nothing is good about the Giants offense right now and the Saints just capitalized on it.

Archived