GDT Week 4 - Bills (1-2) @ Packers (1-1-1)

MNPackfan32

Player Of The Game  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Player Of The Game

• Josh Allen
    • Aaron Rodgers
    • G-Mo
    • Aaron Jones (If Mac uses him)
    • Tae Adams
    • Shady McCoy

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/02/2018 at 04:25 AM

20 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

talented rookie in Allen.

TBD.  Could be an untalented bust or a semi talented late bloomer or a ... well rounded game manager with a big arm like Flacco.

I don't think it's safe to assume your offense will be better with a rookie than with Tyrod and without McCoy.  I mean, of course it will be better than with the Jay Peterman catalog.

If you don't get 3 turnovers... will the Bills offense score a point?  They didn't score in the 2nd half this week

12 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

TBD.  Could be an untalented bust or a semi talented late bloomer or a ... well rounded game manager with a big arm like Flacco.

I don't think it's safe to assume your offense will be better with a rookie than with Tyrod and without McCoy.  I mean, of course it will be better than with the Jay Peterman catalog.

If you don't get 3 turnovers... will the Bills offense score a point?  They didn't score in the 2nd half this week

You’re talented if you go 7th overall. TBD if he can turn that raw talent into dependable elite QB play. 

McCoy missed one week. 

Jesus man go watch the game and stop box score talking. They drove the entire field drive one Then scored another TD the first possession of the 2nd quarter. Driving the field both times. 

They didn’t score because they were up 27-0 and became conservative and wasted time. 

2 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

TBD if he can turn that raw talent into dependable elite QB play. 

McCoy missed one week. 

If he misses this week too that's all we're discussing at the moment.  Packers also get a whole week to prep for JA having seen what he's done.

Bills are not a good football team, and it's gonna be a whupping. 

I didn't even hate JA coming into the draft like most, but there's no way the packers are giving up 3 TOs to the Bills and that's probably the only way the Bills stand a chance vs most teams.

7 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

If he misses this week too that's all we're discussing at the moment.  Packers also get a whole week to prep for JA having seen what he's done.

Bills are not a good football team, and it's gonna be a whupping. 

I didn't even hate JA coming into the draft like most, but there's no way the packers are giving up 3 TOs to the Bills and that's probably the only way the Bills stand a chance vs most teams.

Who do the packers have on their team besides a one legged ARod? Didn’t you barely beat the bears, tie the team we just rocked and lose to the Alex smith led redskins???

you seem awfully cocky for whatever reason. 

We would’ve beat the Vikings with or without all the turnovers, that was our defense bodying the Vikings OL. And your defense is worse than the Vikings D so Idk  

like I said before, packers are my 2nd favorite team and I didn’t come in here to trade shots with packers fan but couldn’t help myself. 

Im hoping for a injury free game and if i see ya at the game I’ll buy you a beer. Cheers 

1 minute ago, The BILLievers said:

Who do the packers have on their team besides a one legged ARod? Didn’t you barely beat the bears, tie the team we just rocked and lose to the Alex smith led redskins???

you seem awfully cocky for whatever reason. 

We would’ve beat the Vikings with or without all the turnovers, that was our defense bodying the Vikings OL. And your defense is worse than the Vikings D so Idk  

like I said before, packers are my 2nd favorite team and I didn’t come in here to trade shots with packers fan but couldn’t help myself. 

Im hoping for a injury free game and if i see ya at the game I’ll buy you a beer. Cheers 

Yeah don't get me wrong it's not personal, and i don't take the Packers failure/success personally.  If I thought the packers would lose I would tell you so.  If I thought the Bills were a good team I'd tell you so, as I have done with plenty of other opponents.  I'm talking about the bills in the Bills Packers thread, so if you don't want to hear my opinions I guess just don't respond.

The bills were the worst team for 2 weeks, and then pulled off the greatest upset of the last 20 years.  And they're 10.5 point underdogs this week.  Buffalo on the road again, after an emotional win, in Lambeau which is historically a great home field advantage.  I don't really see how any Bills fan could be optimistic about it, but sometimes riding high can be fun I guess.

One legged ARod is almost definitely enough to win this game, and my guess is this game will make the Packers look a heck of a lot better than they are, so be ready for a letdown after that.  Expecting GB to finish at 8-7-1 this year but this is a game I expect the Packers to win in sound fashion.

10 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

Yeah don't get me wrong it's not personal, and i don't take the Packers failure/success personally.  If I thought the packers would lose I would tell you so.  If I thought the Bills were a good team I'd tell you so, as I have done with plenty of other opponents.  I'm talking about the bills in the Bills Packers thread, so if you don't want to hear my opinions I guess just don't respond.

The bills were the worst team for 2 weeks, and then pulled off the greatest upset of the last 20 years.  And they're 10.5 point underdogs this week.  Buffalo on the road again, after an emotional win, in Lambeau which is historically a great home field advantage.  I don't really see how any Bills fan could be optimistic about it, but sometimes riding high can be fun I guess.

One legged ARod is almost definitely enough to win this game, and my guess is this game will make the Packers look a heck of a lot better than they are, so be ready for a letdown after that.  Expecting GB to finish at 8-7-1 this year but this is a game I expect the Packers to win in sound fashion.

Great thing the season isn’t only 2 weeks! Phew! I remember I wrote the Saints off last year after 0-2 but they ended up going 11-5. I wouldn’t worry that the Packers are still winless though, I thought ud get it last week against an Alex smith offense with no WRs + a 40 year old RB but I was wrong :/

But in all seriousness i think the packers have a weak running game, a weak defense and if our DL can get to a one legged ARod you’re in for a day.

23 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

Great thing the season isn’t only 2 weeks! Phew! I remember I wrote the Saints off last year after 0-2 but they ended up going 11-5. I wouldn’t worry that the Packers are still winless though, I thought ud get it last week against an Alex smith offense with no WRs + a 40 year old RB but I was wrong :/

But in all seriousness i think the packers have a weak running game, a weak defense and if our DL can get to a one legged ARod you’re in for a day.

I don't even know where to start with this drivel

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

Maybe start with the fact that the Packers have ten thousand more things in common with the Saints of last year than the Bills do and that if one of the two teams is more likely to turn things around, it's the Packers. 

29 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Maybe start with the fact that the Packers have ten thousand more things in common with the Saints of last year than the Bills do and that if one of the two teams is more likely to turn things around, it's the Packers. 

Lol dont take that post too literal. I’m saying a teams 2018 season isn’t defined by the first two weeks. 

49 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:
1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Or maybe that while @The BILLievers was passed out beside a case of empty beer cans after the bills got embarrassed 47-3 on opening weekend, the Packers had a historic 2nd half comeback and beat the Bears.

It's also possible he just forgot that some teams actually play Sunday night in something called primetime

Archived