GDT Week 4 - Bills (1-2) @ Packers (1-1-1)

MNPackfan32

Player Of The Game  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Player Of The Game

• Josh Allen
    • Aaron Rodgers
    • G-Mo
    • Aaron Jones (If Mac uses him)
    • Tae Adams
    • Shady McCoy

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/02/2018 at 04:25 AM

1 hour ago, JBURGE said:

Or maybe that while @The BILLievers was passed out beside a case of empty beer cans after the bills got embarrassed 47-3 on opening weekend, the Packers had a historic 2nd half comeback and beat the Bears.

It's also possible he just forgot that some teams actually play Sunday night in something called primetime

You seem like a fun person. Stay classy

6 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

Not all Packer fans are obnoxious, though it’s getting harder to defend.  I’ve always considered the Bills a kindred team of the Packers - both small market, cold weather teams with loyal fan bases.  Thank you for utterly emasculating the Vikings - that was gorgeous.  Hoping for a good, clean competitive game with you guys this weekend.

20 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Not all Packer fans are obnoxious, though it’s getting harder to defend.  I’ve always considered the Bills a kindred team of the Packers - both small market, cold weather teams with loyal fan bases.  Thank you for utterly emasculating the Vikings - that was gorgeous.  Hoping for a good, clean competitive game with you guys this weekend.

Yeah my mom’s from Wisconsin so Im related to a bunch of packer fans haha, celebrate all the holidays up in WI and they’re probably my 2nd favorite team. 

But It’s my first time going to Lambeau this Sunday so I’m pretty pumped! Hoping it’s competitve as well with no injuries. 

5 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

Yeah my mom’s from Wisconsin so Im related to a bunch of packer fans haha, celebrate all the holidays up in WI and they’re probably my 2nd favorite team. 

But It’s my first time going to Lambeau this Sunday so I’m pretty pumped! Hoping it’s competitve as well with no injuries. 

Right on - enjoy the game and your visit.  Pretty sweet experience for fans of any team!

7 hours ago, The BILLievers said:
9 hours ago, JBURGE said:

Or maybe that while @The BILLievers was passed out beside a case of empty beer cans after the bills got embarrassed 47-3 on opening weekend, the Packers had a historic 2nd half comeback and beat the Bears.

It's also possible he just forgot that some teams actually play Sunday night in something called primetime

It was more of a joke

7 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

Lucky. I have yet to go.

14 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

I’ll also be going to lambeau for the first time in my life this Sunday! My mom and her whole side of the fam grew up in Wisconsin so they’re my 2nd favorite team minus this week lol

I’m driving up Saturday with my brother and staying a couple miles from the stadium. Any recommendations on places to go Saturday night /  Sunday morning to tailgate?

thanks guys!

Enjoy the game, I am sure you will like the experience.  If you have kids going with you, take them across the street to the outdoor Packer experience.  It looks like fun.

9 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

If the Packers didn't exist, I'd be a Bills fan.

16 minutes ago, jleisher said:

Enjoy the game, I am sure you will like the experience.  If you have kids going with you, take them across the street to the outdoor Packer experience.  It looks like fun.

Yeah I've heard Packer fans are some of the nicest at the games and don't usually get hostile with opposing fans. I live in Chicago and Bears fans are quite the opposite lol.

No kids yet but I'm going with my brother - Might hit up Octoberfest in La Crosse Saturday and head to Green Bay Sunday morning but either way looking forward to this weekend!

Archived