GDT Week 4 - Bills (1-2) @ Packers (1-1-1)

MNPackfan32

Player Of The Game  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Player Of The Game

• Josh Allen
    • Aaron Rodgers
    • G-Mo
    • Aaron Jones (If Mac uses him)
    • Tae Adams
    • Shady McCoy

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/02/2018 at 04:25 AM

11 hours ago, ReadyToThump said:

Yeah I didn't get the Grant comp at all either. 

Jones is special, you can just tell whenever he gets the ball in his hands. 

"haven't had a back like that since... Ryan Grant" well, that's the last Back Rodgers has played with who was:

a) good at football

b) not slow like Lacy

So I think that's really the extent of the comp.  Also... Grant had incredible top end speed.  Jones is easily our 3rd best offensive weapon after adams and graham.

1 hour ago, JBURGE said:

So the Browns raised his salary to effectively pay him the same as the 53rd man on an NFL roster. I guess he feels that is a more stable situation for him, because if we added him to the 53, we are only guaranteeing him 3 games and game checks before we can cut him. 

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/Article/Brian-Price-nearly-poached-by-Cowboys-Packers-Browns-raise-his-salary-122552226/

Call me an idiot, but their defense is better than ours at the moment.

We've always gotten off to a slow start virtually every year, but I'm very concerned about this game. Buffalo''s offense shouldn't score a point against this defense. Not with Shady McCoy's issues, not with a rookie QB with a very questionable OL, not with that receiving corps either. Even with Wilkerson out and CMIII not being allowed to sack a QB.

The chip has to be on the shoulder this week...

32 minutes ago, Joe said:
2 hours ago, JBURGE said:

So the Browns raised his salary to effectively pay him the same as the 53rd man on an NFL roster. I guess he feels that is a more stable situation for him, because if we added him to the 53, we are only guaranteeing him 3 games and game checks before we can cut him. 

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/Article/Brian-Price-nearly-poached-by-Cowboys-Packers-Browns-raise-his-salary-122552226/

We've always gotten off to a slow start virtually every year, but I'm very concerned about this game. Buffalo''s offense shouldn't score a point against this defense. Not with Shady McCoy's issues, not with a rookie QB with a very questionable OL, not with that receiving corps either. Even with Wilkerson out and CMIII not being allowed to sack a QB.

The Browns defense is easily better than ours right now.

1 hour ago, Joe said:

Their defense is A LOT better than ours. Only an idiot would say otherwise. I'd trade half of the players on our defense for Miles Garrett right now.

5 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Their defense is A LOT better than ours. Only an idiot would say otherwise. I'd trade half of the players on our defense for Miles Garrett right now.

I'd get rid of our entire LB core for Myles (like all 9 guys in that room)... just Myles & 8 other street/PS bodies would be better then what we have right now. & thats sad cause i like martinez & burks & gilbert, but they arent Myles

i wouldnt even hesitate & im pretty sure there are some other front office guys that would do the same thing lol

3 hours ago, Norm said:

Lol trade 6 or 9 starters for one player and then just UDFAs off the street. Then give up 50 a game. But at least we have a big name and made a tradezzzz

We saw what UDFAs off the street type of play looked like in that destruction against Atlanta in the NFCCG. A whole season of that would be...incredible for what it would do to this board. 

2 minutes ago, WaitWhat said:

We saw what UDFAs off the street type of play looked like in that destruction against Atlanta in the NFCCG. A whole season of that would be...incredible for what it would do to this board. 

The funny part is also that all the players they are willing to give up for him, Cleveland would probably laugh at. Value wise. But it would murder this team. Maybe you could fix it during the off season, which is I'm guessing what they'll say they meant. 

Archived