GDT Week 4 - Bills (1-2) @ Packers (1-1-1)

MNPackfan32

Player Of The Game  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Player Of The Game

• Josh Allen
    • Aaron Rodgers
    • G-Mo
    • Aaron Jones (If Mac uses him)
    • Tae Adams
    • Shady McCoy

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/02/2018 at 04:25 AM

3 minutes ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

I have to believe Buffalo will suffer a let down....Hard to maintain this intensity especially after lambasting a projected SB favorite on their turf....

I’m hoping our players and coaches aren’t relying on your opinion as their strategy for winning the game.  The opposite effect could also occur - Buffalo is re-energized by their new QB and start to believe in themselves, regardless of their opponent.  They’ve been hearing all preseason about how bad they are - perhaps they’re just pi$$ed off enough to go on a tear....or not.  That’s why we play the games.  Don’t sleep on any team.

24 minutes ago, Striker said:

Packers should find a way to win handily. They should come out sharper and will take care of an inferior opponent.

You know........

I cant think of a more crystallizing or galvanizing moment or event for a sports team than to have a teammate declare (by his actions):
"You all suck so bad I dont want to waste my time with you"

Which is pretty much (if not exactly) that Davis did when he walked out at halftime of game #2.

Now - they've come together and defeated last years NFCCG representative - in impressive fashion.

Weeks 1 and 2 BUF? - truly played like the NFL dregs.

Week 3 BUF? - "We're not dregs....we've got some pride" (and they played like it).

Week 4 BUF?

Anybodies guess at this point.

1 hour ago, deltarich87 said:

One legged Aaron Rodgers could have Byron Bell and Spriggs manning the right side of the OL in this game. May god have mercy on his soul

This. Buffalo can get pressure and this could be a huge problem. Need Bulaga to play. Guard not concerned so much because McCray has largely sucked in the passing game anyways. Patrick is just as good.

25 minutes ago, Redt said:

Hughes terrorized Cousins yesterday, and if it is Spriggs we are in trouble. TT crapping drafting  (OLB, OL, S) and reluctance in FA is catching up with us.

Spriggs is still better than what the vikings are trolling out there on their OL.  We'll be fine on offense.  Like Outpost suggested earlier, our defense has a history of making rookie and backup QBs look good.  That's the stuff we have to stop.

3 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

One legged Aaron Rodgers could have Byron Bell and Spriggs manning the right side of the OL in this game. May god have mercy on his soul

Unless I missed something I thought Spriggs play improved as the game went along.

We need to score early and often. Enough of this 3 and out crap early in games. AR needs to mange the game and get first downs and stay on the field. 3rd and 1-3 yards get the dam first down no long stuff unless we're going for it on 4th. This team is meant to play ahead always has been our D isn't good enough yet to win games without the advantage of a lead. MM and AR needs to get their crap together. Better route combinations, more stacked, run the ball more and play the hot hand more also. Go to the well until it's dry.......

23 minutes ago, Pugger said:

Unless I missed something I thought Spriggs play improved as the game went along.

It did, he got beat a couple times which seemed like coming in cold. The kid needs to play and that will help him. With that said the other poster was worried about AR. Well get rid of the ball or tuck and take the sack. Is what it is, lots of pocket passers out there so AR has to adjust if he's as good as advertised it should be fine.

14 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i wouldnt mind if we sat rodgers this game and tried to win with Kizer

Why do people waste time even suggesting stuff like this? Unless Rodgers suffers a setback in rehab this week, he’s playing, regardless of who is starting along the OL. 

Just now, WaitWhat said:

Why do people waste time even suggesting stuff like this? Unless Rodgers suffers a setback in rehab this week, he’s playing, regardless of who is starting along the OL. 

im just saying i wouldnt mind it.

lets roll the dice and see if we can get away with beating a crappy team and give rodgers a week to rehab.

Archived