Week 4: VIKINGS (1-1-1) at Rams (3-0)

swede700

Who will pass for more yards in this game?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will pass for more yards in this game?

4 minutes ago, Illadelegend215 said:

My man, Kirk got the ball back to try and complete a 2 minute drill. He threw the rock 40+ times already, bad 400 yards and 4 tds. The rams dLine began giving us fits, we couldn’t do anything about that. Your mad at Kirk because he fumbled after getting hit from behind. This game was nowhere near his fault 

I'm mad at Kirk because his fumbles have destroyed us in two games.

Do you really think that's acceptable when you're giving him top 3 money? I didn't sign up to get 4 turnovers in 2 games.

6 in 3 games if you count the Treadwell drop and the Matthews play that should have been a turnover.

Just now, Uncle Buck said:

I agree with you to an extent.  Zimmer does need to get it sorted out, because the way the defense has been playing is not acceptable when you consider the investment we have in that side of the ball.  I think he can though.  It's early in the season and we just need to string together some wins.  A win against Philly next week would be really nice, seeing as how we are coming into a much easier part of the schedule after that.

I don't. The defense was bad at the end of last year too. Teams have enough film, or something.....and they've put a TON of draft capital into this defense, not to mention both DTs are FAs.....they somehow schemed Barr onto WRs over and over....this is on the coaching.

Just now, HitStickAllDay said:

Also, anyone notice once we put Kearse in and played big nickel that we performed better? It could just be due to game flow, but I was yelling at the TV that we should be playing with 6 dbs the entire game. 4 safeties and two corners. That should've been our jam.

Looked like Alexander was basically benched

1 minute ago, PrplChilPill said:

I don't. The defense was bad at the end of last year too. Teams have enough film, or something.....and they've put a TON of draft capital into this defense, not to mention both DTs are FAs.....they somehow schemed Barr onto WRs over and over....this is on the coaching.

I agree, but I do think Zimmer is a good enough coach to get it figured out.  It's not like we're dealing with guys like Mike Tice or Leslie Frazier who were in way over their heads.  There is time to get it turned around.

2 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

I'm mad at Kirk because his fumbles have destroyed us in two games.

Do you really think that's acceptable when you're giving him top 3 money?

ROFL. Nope. Nope. Nope. These games are not on Cousins. Guy played out of his mind tonight. And against the Bills the O line was dreadful. 

Just an outsider's opinion here, I don't think you can jump on Cousins. Yes, he fumbled. I have that fear every time a defender gets near Goff. He also has a tendency to get stripped on sacks. Reality is that Cousins was marvelous tonight. Goff was simply better. This is the best I've ever seen Goff play. Not much Cousins can do. Y'all are really missing Everson Griffin. Having Hunter coming off one edge and Griffen coming off the other would have changed the game tonight.

Just now, jrry32 said:

Just an outsider's opinion here, I don't think you can jump on Cousins. Yes, he fumbled. I have that fear every time a defender gets near Goff. He also has a tendency to get stripped on sacks. Reality is that Cousins was marvelous tonight. Goff was simply better. This is the best I've ever seen Goff play. Not much Cousins can do. Y'all are really missing Everson Griffin. Having Hunter coming off one edge and Griffen coming off the other would have changed the game tonight.

Goff was insanely good. Some of it was bad defense but he put the ball right on the money

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Cousins had an excellent game, but you're right, Goff was majestic tonight.  A masterful performance on his part.

Just now, jrry32 said:

Blaming this game on Cousins is ridiculous. And anyone saying he is having the same problems he had in Washington isn't watching the games. He's the only reason we were in tonight's game and he basically brought us back against the Packers during a time when he's supposedly terrible. 

The defense is the problem. That and Goff making some absurd throws. On two touchdowns Waynes was in position with a hand in the guys lap and they caught it. Sometimes good teams make great plays. 

The blown assignments in defense and consistent lack of pressure is what killed us tonight. That and not making an adjustment to combat them scheming against Barr.

4 minutes ago, HitStickAllDay said:

ROFL. Nope. Nope. Nope. These games are not on Cousins. Guy played out of his mind tonight. And against the Bills the O line was dreadful. 

Yet he fumbled....again... When he needed to step up.

He did the same stuff in Washington.

Once again, I said this wasn't on Kirk but 5 turnovers in 4 games isn't promising from #8

4 minutes ago, HitStickAllDay said:

Also, anyone notice once we put Kearse in and played big nickel that we performed better? It could just be due to game flow, but I was yelling at the TV that we should be playing with 6 dbs the entire game. 4 safeties and two corners. That should've been our jam.

100% this....as many of us said when they brought in Iloka.....why is he on the roster, exactly?

Archived