Week 4: VIKINGS (1-1-1) at Rams (3-0)

swede700

Who will pass for more yards in this game?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will pass for more yards in this game?

1 minute ago, vikesfan89 said:

No trades during meltdowns after losses.

Otherwise we'd have Aaron Rodgers by now

well if it makes you feel any better, the rams are probably gonna hang 60+ on green bay. i dont know how to beat them at this point with Goff playing like that

2 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Would have been nice to come out with a surprise win, but this was the toughest game on our schedule.  We knew that going in.  All we can do is get ready for Philly next week.  It's a long season, and it gets easier from here on.

Philly game looks more winnable than this one did, practically get a bye week rather than a short week. A win next week gets us to 2-2-1 and the schedule will get more favorable. 

This defense is looking really bad, dreadful. Full of talent but they aren't playing well. It has to be a combination of coaching, not having Griffen, and really poor play by the DBs. How many big plays are they going to give up. For a defense full of stars, they sure suck.

Just now, vikingsrule said:

Philly game looks more winnable than this one did, practically get a bye week rather than a short week. A win next week gets us to 2-2-1 and the schedule will get more favorable. 

This defense is looking really bad, dreadful. Full of talent but they aren't playing well. It has to be a combination of coaching, not having Griffen, and really poor play by the DBs. How many big plays are they going to give up. For a defense full of stars, they sure suck.

Yep.  Zim needs to go back to the drawing board and find a way to put the pieces back together on defense.  I have faith in him.  The season is still young.

1 minute ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

If you're giving him top-3 money.... Yep.

If not, sign a cheaper QB and figure out a way to not give up 51 points

I disagree entirely. Just because you pay someone a certain amount of money does not mean they have to be perfect. Kirk dealt with an oline that allowed the passrush to penetrate, drops from receivers, and a defense that gave up big plays routinely. He can’t do everything, and yet he still almost made the comeback. I am happy to have him at the helm

Archived