Featured mock draft

Webmaster

Let's get some mock drafts started in here.  Post your mock drafts and I will feature the most liked mock draft on the home page of Football's Future in a couple weeks.  

Who are my mock drafters?  Looking at the old site we got.  @Desperado82 @Scout  @scar988 @chargerbuckeye  @kyle21121 @BleedTheClock  I'm sure I'm missing a bunch, but everyone get in here and post your 2018 NFL Mock draft.  Members give the mock drafts some 'likes'.  To like a post just hit the football in the corner.

13 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

Let's get some mock drafts started in here.  Post your mock drafts and I will feature the most liked mock draft on the home page of Football's Future in a couple weeks.  

Who are my mock drafters?  Looking at the old site we got.  @Desperado82 @Scout  @scar988 @chargerbuckeye  @kyle21121 @BleedTheClock  I'm sure I'm missing a bunch, but everyone get in here and post your 2018 NFL Mock draft.  Members give the mock drafts some 'likes'.  To like a post just hit the football in the corner.

I've not even started on my watch list or pre-lim grades for the year.

It is a great honour to be mentioned :D

I have thought about making a mock for the past few weeks especially when I noticed no one had yet made one on the new site. I just took a few days off but I plan on doing my annual regular season record projections in the next couple of days I'm not sure if I posted them last year but I was reasonably accurate within 2-3 games on most teams. Then I'll have an order and maybe by Monday I'll have a mock up. 

It is still rather early it is mostly for fun at this point but that's okay there were plenty of college players that popped last season that were either underclassmen or decided to return to school. I like to have a summer mock and then compare it to a final April mock or the final draft and see how many you have in the first round that are correct.

I remember having Gareon Conley in the first round in an early mock last year and people laughed at me and wanted a player like Desmond King who went in the 5th round over him. Conversely I believe I had Erik Ainge as a first rounder several years ago and it was right to laugh at me for that. 

Anyways point is don't be afraid to have fun with it right now and I'm sure a lot of you have some sort of way too early rankings by position and you can fill it accordingly based on team weakness and needs. 

Im glad we now have a few up and they are fun to look over and also the "like" feature will allow you to give a like instead of a basic "Nice (insert fav team here) pick. 

On 8/16/2017 at 1:26 AM, CWood21 said:

Even if I didn't get a mention...

On 8/16/2017 at 9:53 PM, Its A Sabotage said:

no mention no mock

Sorry if I left anyone out.  I just took a quick glance at the old forum and mentioned the first few names I saw.   All mocks are welcome.  

• 1 month later...
On 8/15/2017 at 8:01 PM, Webmaster said:

I'll do a mock. The order is somewhat coming together

Archived