Rishard Matthews released

.Buzz

Didn't realize there's a thread on this but I said this in the GDT.

This Matthews stuff has been weird all season. Missed pretty much all offseason, signs a extension, now ask for his release due to being happy about his PT.

Our WRs group is looking rough but this was the probably for the best move. Matthews put his own success over the team. I must say, that's extremely disappointing.

Just now, Titans fan 617 said:

Pats need a WR bad take a shot their plus I would love to see Matthews walk through that tunnel in November and have to play a team he quit on

If I was Robinson I wouldn't allow that. If thinking about the good of the team. It isn't good to allow him to just walk to anyone. 

Just now, TitanLegend said:

Dunno if we target anyone. Just roll with Davis/Taylor/Sharpe/Jennings/Williams.

We have to target someone Davis and Taylor are the only 2 I truely have confidence in. We are already getting absolutely nothing from the TE position. Sharpe scares the crap out of me he’s so inconsistent and even with me asking for Nick Williams he can really only help so much. Titans need to bring NFL caliber WRs in for a visit 

Archived