GOAT Appetizers: RESULT-----WINGS WIN

MWil23

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

#12 Cocktail Shrimp (any food with the name "curd" in it is immediately horrible, and you are bad people for eating it).

#2 Nachos (I feel like I had to pick between my kids on this one. Don't make me do this again, I love all my children equally).

(I don't care for GOB).

#8 Crab Rangoon (REALLY missed the boat on chili cheese fries...)

#7 Jalapeno Poppers (The spicy, crunchy, cream cheesy Jalepeno popper - especially if wrapped with bacon - might have the inside track on the win).

#1 Cheese Curds vs. #12 Cocktail Shrimp 

#2 Nachos vs. #11 Wings 

#3 Poutine vs. #8 Crab Rangoon 

#4 Crab Cakes vs. #7 Jalapeno Poppers 

I'm going anti-seafood because ceviche didn't make it. It's vastly superior to STD rangoons, STD cakes, and I can't make fun of shrimp but I'm standing my ground. 

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:
12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

#12 Cocktail Shrimp (any food with the name "curd" in it is immediately horrible, and you are bad people for eating it).

#2 Nachos (I feel like I had to pick between my kids on this one. Don't make me do this again, I love all my children equally).

(I don't care for GOB).

#8 Crab Rangoon (REALLY missed the boat on chili cheese fries...)

#7 Jalapeno Poppers (The spicy, crunchy, cream cheesy Jalepeno popper - especially if wrapped with bacon - might have the inside track on the win).

Hey ET it looks like tyty logged in on your account.

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:
2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm either going to kill or marry @ramssuperbowl99. I don't know which one yet. 

I'm marrying you, taking out a life insurance policy, killing you, then burying you and catering your funeral with cheese curds.

Yeah, like my fat *** with pre-existing conditions is going to get approved for life insurance...

Archived