GOAT Appetizers: RESULT-----WINGS WIN

MWil23

15 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

tbh, I don't order it at restaurants and probably wouldn't go nuts over it in public because the average cocktail sauce is basically just ketchup. A good cocktail sauce should be nostril clearing.

Agreed, and shrimp should be large and have no fishy smell or taste.  

Most places that have shrimp cocktail either a.) haven’t figured that out yet or b.) have wonderful seafood in which case there’s gonna be a ton of better ish than a shrimp cocktail for an app.

#5 Taquitos vs. #12 Cocktail Shrimp

#6 Gyoza vs. #11 Wings

#7 Jalepeno Poppers vs. #10 Fried Pickles

#8 Crab Rangoon vs. #9 Bloomin Onion

The Poppers vs. Fried Pickles hits me too close to home. I love both so much.

11 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

tbh you can eat like 2 pounds of shrimp cocktail and it's fine.

You can drink a gallon of water a day and it’s great too, doesn’t make it the tastiest beverage.

11 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Shrimp cocktail and a salad is my go to "you've been a fat **** and need to get on this thing" meal.

Solid choice.  Of course my “stop being a fatty” meal isn’t also the tastiest app either.

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

#5 Taquitos vs. #12 Cocktail Shrimp (skrimps shouldn't be 12, but you guys like to toy with my emotions).

Changing my vote to Taquitios - for some reason, I was thinking fried shrimp vs cocktail shrimp. 

14 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Changing my vote to Taquitios - for some reason, I was thinking fried shrimp vs cocktail shrimp. 

Yeah taquitos are meh tho 

also fried shrimp is probably the worst way to eat shrimp unless we’re talking coconut shrimp then it’s fine 

Archived