NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

5 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I've never heard of this guy before this year who the f is he and where did he come from?

Pretty neat story. I read an article about him the other day I’ll see if I can dig it up but this is his 7th year of playing organized basketball and 3rd year in the NBA went to New Mexico or New Mexico State a small school for 2 years very athletic hustles his *** off got drafted late first round. In his rookie year he started the first 20 or so games looked kinda lost filled in for an injured Jared Sullinger went to the dleague won the dleague finals mvp. Was a part of the bench mob last year. Was a surprise opening day starter this year and wow has he looked good I had him sorta pegged as maybe being a slightly better more athletic version of Amir Johnson as a best case outlook but wow has he looked impressive this year he’s grabbing rebounds and leading the break and even starting to make threes he’s a crazy versatile defender he’s just looking better and better. 

8 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

see ya on Friday..

Let’s do it

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Definitely a big win for y'all but, my lord, was that a **** show for the refs. Some really questionable calls down the stretch, especially Budenholzer's "technical foul" call.

True. I'll take the W though haha.

That last inbounds could have had 4 calls...and they probably went with the least egregious of them.

Just now, seminoles1 said:

True. I'll take the W though haha.

That last inbounds could have had 4 calls...and they probably went with the least egregious of them.

Yep. Take the W any way you can but geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez was that super duper frustrating on our end. We'll just take it out on the hapless Bulls on Friday.