NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James is the NBA's highest-paid player for the fifth consecutive year with $88.7 million in earnings -- including $53 million off the court, according to a Forbes list published Tuesday.

Golden State Warriors teammates Stephen Curry ($79.5 million) and Kevin Durant ($65 million) ranked second and third, with Oklahoma City Thunder guard Russell Westbrook($53.7 million) and Houston Rockets guard James Harden ($47.4 million) rounding out the top five.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, 1claire said:

Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James is the NBA's highest-paid player for the fifth consecutive year with $88.7 million in earnings -- including $53 million off the court, according to a Forbes list published Tuesday.

Golden State Warriors teammates Stephen Curry ($79.5 million) and Kevin Durant ($65 million) ranked second and third, with Oklahoma City Thunder guard Russell Westbrook($53.7 million) and Houston Rockets guard James Harden ($47.4 million) rounding out the top five.

And still can't even elevate his team into the playoffs.

God I am really starting to hate Brad f****** Stevens. I just witnessed Marcus Smart taking five of the last six shots for the Celtics are you f****** kidding me with all Boston Celtics scorers Marcus Smart taking five shots in the fourth quarter at this time is a joke and Brad Stevens can't figure this out.

Edited by resilient part 2

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

Joel goes for the rip through foul attempt in crunch time, no dice. Smart close out drive and dunk.

I hate when guys do that, but that was a foul and the refs have to call it. If Horford had barely made contact, it would be different.

https://twitter.com/laura_stockton/status/1095499379367018496

Stockton didn't miss a single game his last 15 years. And I'm not sure if he got hurt or just missed because he wasn't part of the rotation yet his first couple.

lol she deleted it already, she just went at CP3 for being hurt all the time in response to CP3 calling out the stat keepers for John Stockton's assists #s

Edited by 11sanchez11