NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

7 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

https://twitter.com/laura_stockton/status/1095499379367018496

Stockton didn't miss a single game his last 15 years. And I'm not sure if he got hurt or just missed because he wasn't part of the rotation yet his first couple.

lol she deleted it already, she just went at CP3 for being hurt all the time in response to CP3 calling out the stat keepers for John Stockton's assists #s

The link isn't working for me but in the meantime what exactly happened between CP3 and Stockton?

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

The link isn't working for me but in the meantime what exactly happened between CP3 and Stockton?

Nothing. A reporter asked CP3 if he thought he would catch Stockton's assist #s and CP3 made a joke about the stat keepers in Utah. Then Stockton's daughter replied to the video basically something to the effect that CP3 could go back and count them himself and while he was at it note how many games her dad missed.

And I'm not sure he missed a single game due to injury his entire career (and he didn't miss a single game the last 15 years), which is crazy.

1 minute ago, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

Get to be given the keys to the car and develop as a lead mean next to Jrue and get off of Danny Ainge's wild ride. AD's father was right to say what they did to IT was wrong.

I disagree about what AD's father said. For example, IT is now on his sixth basketball team. It's a business. Can anyone blame Danny Ainge for trading it to get a player like Kyrie Irving? Really? I mean I know it was a bad year for IT, losing his sister and then playing hurt. But let's remember it was Boston who made Isaiah Thomas look like a potential MVP player none of the other five teams did that. And yet somehow Danny Ainge gets more Flack

But I do agree, and would look forward to seeing how Tatum plays as the face of a franchise player. He certainly won't get that chance with all of Boston's Talent. I personally believe he is the better scoring version of Grant Hill. And to think he's only 20 years old. He will be a top-10 player in this league for many years.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Nothing. A reporter asked CP3 if he thought he would catch Stockton's assist #s and CP3 made a joke about the stat keepers in Utah. Then Stockton's daughter replied to the video basically something to the effect that CP3 could go back and count them himself and while he was at it note how many games her dad missed.

And I'm not sure he missed a single game due to injury his entire career (and he didn't miss a single game the last 15 years), which is crazy.

Yeah, nobody's catching that because of the insane durability mixed with circumstances, on top of course being a great player. CP3 plays in a slower era, has 1 complete season his whole career, and has played in variety of offenses with rotating casts (as opposed to same optimized system with HOF running mate), no idea why he would suggest Stockton's assists numbers were inflated by stat keepers. The margin would still be huge even if he played every game on the road (in which he averaged nearly 1 assist/game less).

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

But I do agree, and would look forward to seeing how Tatum plays as the face of a franchise player. He certainly won't get that chance with all of Boston's Talent. I personally believe he is the better scoring version of Grant Hill. And to think he's only 20 years old. He will be a top-10 player in this league for many years.

He has about 1/100th of Hill's playmaking ability.

• Like 1