NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

12 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

Biggest All Star snub of all time. I know your just messing but man has he been incredible tonight and every time Kawhi is our he just steps up. 

His handles are crazy for a big man. If his shot gets more consistent, he is going to be a superstar. Plays so hard, all the time. 

• Like 1

Doris Burke, again, showing she doesn't know **** about the Bucks. Saying "what will they do when the 3 is off? The floor will shrink...yadda yadda yadda." Well, someone should inform her that we are a top 3 team in the league in points in the paint and our 3 point percentage is bottom half in the NBA...just cuz we chuck em up a ton doesn't mean they dictate our success lol. We have the best finisher in the game who can get to the rim at will. Derp.

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

33/19/11 trip dub to head into the ASB for the MVP

Also would like to remind people that we are 27-3 in our last 30 games that Giannis plays in and 16-1 in his last 17. Tell me more about how that chucker in Houston who chases 30+ a night is the MVP tho. I'm not even saying that dude's name anymore. Gonna treat him like Voldemort and just call him He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named or You-Know-Who.

Edited by beekay414

6 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

He’s just unbelievable the progress he’s made is mind blowing. It wasn’t all that long ago I was like well he can be a more athletic Amir Johnson I think. 

He's damn good. Definitely gets slept on in terms of his value as a trade piece. Believe he's averaging almost 19 PPG when Leonard sits. If Kawhi leaves in the offseason, Pascal's role is going to increase and thus will his value. He's full capable of putting up the same statline as Jayson Tatum at their peaks (yep, went there, don't care). Tatum has the age on his side but, IIRC, Pascal is actually LESS experienced when it comes to basketball despite his age. 

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

He's damn good. Definitely gets slept on in terms of his value as a trade piece. Believe he's averaging almost 19 PPG when Leonard sits. If Kawhi leaves in the offseason, Pascal's role is going to increase and thus will his value. He's full capable of putting up the same statline as Jayson Tatum. Tatum has the age on his side but, IIRC, Pascal is actually LESS experienced when it comes to basketball despite his age. 

I think this is only his 7th year playing basketball at all and it’s his 3rd in the NBA which is nuts to think about.