NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

No, Hill was a legit point forward. Tatum is a borderline black hole.

Sorry but this is a joke to call a twenty-year-old a black hole can you imagine a few years ago anyone thinking James Harden would be tops in a league in assist when he was playing on Oklahoma City? While Grant Hill was definitely more natural of a point forward he also played four years of college Tatum is just 20 years old and it's a start making predictions about what he can or can't do is a little too speculatory at his current age

Edited by resilient part 2

In fact to take this even further on Tatum it was only a year ago when people were hollering at Jayson Tatum is just a spot-up shooter LOL on that one. Within a year he's already becoming one of the more creative scorers in the league. Just goes to show you how people's too early evaluations often go wrong

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

People forget how great Grant Hill at his peak. Dude averaged 6-7 assists per game almost every year before he got hurt.

Some people may have forgotten but not me I am more than old enough in the meantime I recognize Grant Hill as a top-10 player in his prime I also believe that is where Jayson Tatum is heading