NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

Lakers are about to be down by 30+ in the 1st quarter to a Kawhi-less Raptors team lmao. Of course with the Johnson meeting leaked, Walton is going to face a lot of heat tomorrow. 

41 minutes ago, mm6492 said:

We have Fultz starting but he is playing most minutes at this point w/o Simmons. Can not believe what has happened to him since college, never seen anything like this.

You lose your jumper it is almost impossible to get it back. Tiger Woods lost his swing and it took him how many years to get a respectable swing again? I just hope he is young enough that he is able to work on it where it becomes decent. 

3 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

It is time to end the Fultz starting experiment. Just not working and whatever shot he worked on in the summer he clearly is having his issues again. Let him come off the bench and be the primary ball handler when Simmons goes to the bench. This is putting far too much pressure on Embiid to DOMINATE every game to have any chance. 

Rooting hard for Fultz and hopefully one day he regains some resemblance of his old jumper.

He's broken.  His shot hasn't gotten any better.  His FT still looks like garbage and it looks like he's throwing a 50 lb. ball at the rim when he shoots a 3.

I will never understand how this...

fultz-nice-3-off-hand-off.gif?w=700

1jzmqm.gif

...went to this.

Horribly disappointing.  I was a huge fan of his and no one could have predicted this nonsense, but at this point I have no season to think he'll ever be more than Evan Turner.

Archived