State of our team

Rolni

8 minutes ago, Totty said:

The Mack trade pissed everyone off.  Wait and see. 

Honestly if Gruden came out after this game and admitted he made a mistake trading Mack. Explaining the business side which we all understand and the saying he didn't realize how much it would destroy team chemistry and how loved Mack was on this team. It was my fault for not factoring that in as the game is as much mental as it is physical. I'd like to apologize to the players and the fans. I love this organization and felt we didn't get to finish something when I was traded away. I'm trying to build a championship team that will outlast my contract and have more touch decisions to make as I expect our future to have many great players that we won't be able to keep. It's MY FAULT and I accept responsibility and will turn this around.

As a fan he'd get my respect. As a player he'd get my respect. All I've seen is his big payday and a lack of wanting to accept responsibility that comes with a contract like that.

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

another horrible kick.... but Townsend gets to keep his job because he was drafted by Gruden

I feel bad for the kid, but wow he sucks.

There are often times in sports where fans say things in jest like they could have scored this, they could have caught that, they would have made that tackle - but being 100% honest and serious, I could have punted better than Johnny Townsend today. He was struggle to clear 30 yards on most of them. Utterly, utterly dreadful.

Archived