Week 5 GDT - Titans @ Bills

FutureIsWhite

4 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

We sit here laughing at Jags fans for not being able to see how horrible Bortles is... Actually thinking hes a decent qb, better than Mariota. It's sad... They can't see it. 

Yet here we are, thinking we've actually gotten over some kinda bump... Maybe the media gets it where we don't... Maybe they're right... Maybe we're too close to it and can't see the forest for the trees. 

Whatever... I'll be back by Thursday in sure... With my Mariota jersey and rose colored glasses again. 

Disappointed that I let myself to believe that this team was different... That we'd actually beat the teams we're obviously better than. 

You shut your filthy mouth now! (SLAP)  YOU get it together!

Bortles is trash and will forever be beneath us!
We will continue to laugh feverishly at them.  They have a Super Bowl defense, but they trot out there Bortles and WRs that makes ours look favorable. 

12 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

I mean, everybody and their mother knew we were losing this game the moment Lewan started bitching about respect.

I was worried about bad Marcus showing up today I mentioned it a couple of times this week.

I get Lewan going out changes things and having to throw to Jennings and Williams isn’t helping

I have been saying it since he was released but Titans should reach out to Dez I don’t get why they havnt even brought him in for a visit 

I don't even think you can blame this on bad Marcus. Other guys dropping the ball and that "route" by Williams are to blame. 

That's why the Patriots want you to do your job. Marcus can't distrubute the ball if we drop it, fumble it, and run the wrong routes.

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

I don't even think you can blame this on bad Marcus. Other guys dropping the ball and that "route" by Williams are to blame. 

That's why the Patriots want you to do your job. Marcus can't distrubute the ball if we drop it, fumble it, and run the wrong routes.

Definitely not. Marcus wasn't great today, but this wasn't bad Marcus. Two fumbles around midfield, terrible dropped touchdown, the interception where Marcus threw to a spot and Williams ran one of the laziest routes I've ever seen. Mariota certainly did enough to win this game, supporting cast really let the team down.

58 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

You shut your filthy mouth now! (SLAP)  YOU get it together!

Bortles is trash and will forever be beneath us!
We will continue to laugh feverishly at them.  They have a Super Bowl defense, but they trot out there Bortles and WRs that makes ours look favorable. 

But to be honest Marcus isn’t that much better than bortles reason I say that availability is accountability. Yes there defense is elite from top to bottom @ for some reason I believe we’re bortles cryptanite

3 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

But to be honest Marcus isn’t that much better than bortles reason I say that availability is accountability. Yes there defense is elite from top to bottom @ for some reason I believe we’re bortles cryptanite

Mariota is 15 times better than Bortles and it's really not even close.

The Jaguars have an offense held back by Bortles. We have an offense that holds Mariota back with drops and turnovers.

8 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Seriously, how does he drop that pass? 

It happens sometimes. Calvin Johnson and Jerry Rice dropped easy catches too.

Of course the difference there is they made like 1,000 great plays for every stupid one, where as Williams, well, doesn't.

Meh. I’ve believed since preseason that this was gonna be another 8-8 or 9-7 type of season, and I still fully believe it. I’ll admit the Eagles game made me momentarily wonder....but right on cue.....”thud”. 

There’s just simply nothing ‘elite’ about this team. The defense is good and will keep us in most games, but the offense is still every bit as exciting and dynamic as our QB’s personality. Running game is lackluster and we only have 2 NFL caliber receivers on the roster.

We’ll continue to eek out ugly wins and maybe even sneak in the playoffs, simply because I do truly believe Vrabel is a good coach, but this isn’t a super bowl contender. 

Archived